Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #D7E7
Oh, why you look at that! They added a new alternative ending to River City Girls that is A TON better than the original one (althought, you have to get the 100% to get it. If you don’t break all the busts, you still get the old crappy one).
Background Pony #D7E7
You know, thinking about it, I feel torn about this. On one side, the original ending of River City Girls was AWFUL and it REALLY soured an otherwise GREAT game, and I’m glad they added an alternative one more satisfying one for the 100%. On the other side… this is Mass Effect 3 all over again. Just like ME3 before it, this game went exactly throught the same route: great game with awful ending that got a MASSIVE backlash from fans because of it, and eventually the creators change the ending because of the backlash. I’m not sure if this is the best policy althought to be honest, I can’t tell who is in the wrong to begin with… it’s just confusing.
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
The weapon system in Breath of the Wild is definitely flawed, but it’s nowhere near as bad as most people say. It’s completely manageable if you pick and choose your weapons carefully.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

So I’ve been doing a bit of a thunk on Smash:

Byleth was added as the last one, but now there are SIX new DLC slots. Me thinks Nintendo pulled string and told Sakurai to add the new FE character much like how Corrin was added to the last one via DLC and as compensation was given an extra slot.

When you look at it that way, it makes some sense.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Mikey  
I want Bubble Bobble in SSB.

@Cyborg_pony  
It’s also kinda a tradition to add new FE characters to promote the newest game.

In fact, back when Marth & Roy were added to SSB Melee, Roy was the newest FE hero, (while Marth was the first) so new, in fact, his GBA game wasn’t even out yet in Japan when Melee came out.

Though, Fire Emblem isn’t the only series that does this. Like How Ness & Lucus represent the old & new EarthBound games, Villager & Isabelle represent the newer & older Animal Crossing games, (Sakurai said this is why they didn’t update Villager’s look to be in taller like the newer AC games, and Isabelle kinda already sports that taller AC design) while Simon & Richter Belmont represent the newer & older Castlevania games.  
Not to mention, now all the Zelda characters are from the different Zelda generations, and not just the newest game designs. I like that idea, as it’s nice to have the original Ganondorf OOT design, and Zelda’s new “Link Between Worlds” look is so cheerful, and adorable. (As opposed to the old, pale, never-smiling emo Zeldas we got in the SSB series.)
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
My only hopes for Smash is Hallow Knight as a Mii costume.

Wanting him as a fighter is too far fetched. Hornet could also contend for being an assist trophey.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Think I found the quote that makes me dread playing Oblivion:  
doing Oblivion sidequests until I’m level twenty and have no useful skills or armor and thus can’t
complete the actual game without cheating.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide