Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
RabbidLuigi’s top 10 worst games of 2019:  
10. Crackdown 3  
9. YIIK  
8. Ghost Recon Breakpoint  
7. Jump Force  
6. Contra Rogue Corps  
5. Eternity: The Last Unicorn  
4. Mario Kart Tour  
3. WWE 2K20  
2. Left Alive  
  1. Anthem
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

More or less the first 20 minutes.

It was a mindfuck to me to figure out what was going on after you smashed the window in your “apartment”.

Oh and here’s an important detail: sometimes you’ll find people still alive but under mind control. If they see you they’ll charge and explode at you. If you want to save their lives you have 3 option:

1. Find and kill the Telepath controlling them. Not easy because these suckers love to run away and have an AOE attack that can kill their mind controlled minions if they get hit too.  
  2. Use the disruptor gun. Simple and straightforward, however in my game I met my first mind controled guy in the Lobby before I found the gun. He was locked in a room in the medical room though so I kept him there until a found it.  
  3. Use the Mindjack Typhon mod. Obviously this is not an option if you’re going for the “human mod only” or “no mod” playthrough achievements, but if you don’t care then no problem. Oh but you need to scan a Telepath to unlock the power to begin with so…
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
I mean event-based.

I encountered one in the Trauma Center, but he exploded before I could do anything or knew what was happening. I’ll taze any other ones I encounter in the future.

I found the nero-upgrade recipe, and now have Hacking 3, Leverage 2, Suit Mod 2, and Materials Expert. Also, I choose to let the guy go free since Necropsy gives me enough exotic materials and we’re going to die anyway.
Background Pony #CA27
I was upset that my computer couldn’t play more current games, then I realized that there were a bunch of older games I missed out on, like Witcher 2, Oblivion, and Fallout 3.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I expected so little and yet I am still disappointed.

Battle for Azeroth ended much as it began, with a thud and a whimper.

We defeat N’Zoth with a gloried Kamahama and a Return of the King esc tower falling scene.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Zincy  
I swear I heard the mythic version is the true ending, since there’s an extra phase, meaning the ending you see in Normal/Heroic is fake. If true then they basically locked the true ending behind the hardest difficulty.  
Have they done that before?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide