Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I dreamed of a town in Fallout where there’s two powerful families who never gets along and the mayor convinces a negotiator to run the town and make peace between the families, only for you to find out (or confirm your suspicions of his motives if you pass a check) that he works with raiders and convinces mayors to have him work for them only for his pals to raid the place. You can than choose someone else to run for mayor, like a young woman who understands the problem better than anyone else in town and is the peaceful solution.

@Wiimeiser  
Ludicolo is top-tier, scrub.
Background Pony #D7E7
It feels quite depressing to be in a Steam sales period and there’s nothing to buy for me. At this point I got everything I got, I’m just waiting for the Steam version of CTR, the Cuphead DLC and Freedom Planet 2 and then I’ll be really done with videogames. I don’t even know why I bother to go on videogame sites nowadays…
Background Pony #D7E7
@SombrLiz

According to reliable sources, the next GP might be the last one as we know them. The source was a former Beenox developer who went on the Crash Bandicoot Reddit’s chat and talked about this. He said that Fake Velo would have been the main character of the GP, and that the final track added would have been setted on Gasmoxia, Oxide’s native planet.

crashzone.forumcommunity.net/m/?t=61020822&st=20160

This is the source (the page is italian, but the part of the developer is in English). After the next GP they will get different from how they are now. New characters will be added, but I don’t know how it will work.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Made progress in Prey today. Got through more of the main story and a handful of side-quests. I learn about the nullwave ending is available, though I want the nuke ending as well, so like the Leave Ship one, I’ll save before nuking it so I can get that ending before getting the ending I’m assuming is the good ending. I also used a distraction grenade and eight turrets to keep everyone alive in the Defend quest. I also killed a man’s wife who was turned into monster and destroyed a shuttle on its way to Earth, though seeing as I let an escape pod leave, I might have already done the damage I was trying to prevent.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

I mean, with the escape pod the people on the station already know what to look for. So there’s enough leeway for belief that there weren’t any mimic on board.

With the shuttle it’s a real gamble. No way to communicate, 5 minutes till it lands, and with people who haven’t spent the last 13~ hours dealing and learning about the threat. And the only reassurance you have is that the shuttle left some 30 minutes before the first outbreak was recorded.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Skaven have a unit called ratling guns (because hurr hurr Skaven are rats). They’re armor piercing machine guns that shred my troops in seconds and slow their target so it can’t evade. Cavalry can’t get to them. Infantry are sitting ducks. About the only counter is to outrange the ratling guns with artillery or magic, neither of which I had access to in that particular battle. Seems broken to me. I’ve heard Skaven have the equivalent of mini nukes too, because fuck game balance, apparently.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
I know, and we saw when they were discovered to have escaped, so them being out and about when the shuttle launched is likely. Still, it’s one of those moments where we wish we knew or not if there was any on there or not. Also, have you encounter invisible recycling bomb traps on your runs? I’ve encountered two so far.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Thanotos Omega  
Monsters and monstrous infantry are not too difficult to deal with. I hold them with spearmen or halberds while my handgunners/outriders/war wagons shoot them down.

These ratling guns destroyed my knights in about 10 seconds. At least they were only empire knights in a reinforcement battle. I would have been pissed if I lost my high ranking Reiksgard or Knights of the Blazing Sun on campaign.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
You never told me if you like Donut Country or not. I’m trying to somehow shame you if that’s what you feel, I just feel like it’s a game you’d enjoy for some reason I can’t figure out myself (I mean why I think you’d like it, not you liking it).
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
They are for me. I look where I know where they are at, but they just aren’t visible or intractable. There are some that are visible and intractable, so I have seen them. It’s one thing for me to kill myself through my own stupidity, it’s another when it’s due to a glitch or something.

@Mikey  
I’d think that for a simple question like liking Donut Country or not, he would lift it a little.I’m not even trying to start something, I’m just curious.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Mikey  
every time i gave him a chance he was quickly back to trying to piss me off or bullying me, he’s literally the only person i don’t interact with because they personally go after me instead of just general trolling, even Angrybrony isn’t on that list,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide