Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Mikey  
OK no now i remember he kept getting me dogpiled on purpose, setting up shit to lure in people like Cyborg, so yeah i am not going to fucking give him the chance, i already put up with one bout of near suicidal depression this month i ain’t giving some rando the opening to run me out of a thread, i don’t interact with people to avoid that kind of shit, and shame on you a mod telling people they should put themselves in positions like that,
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Meanlucario  
I don’t care about whatever beef you two have.

I just find it strange that Mikey is calling someone immature for ignoring what they consider a problem when the mods are always saying to block and ignore things we don’t like.

@Terminal Red  
Ok, I should explain it a bit more.

I got one of those situations where another empire province calls for aid. I choose to send reinforcements and was given a warrior priest, 2 groups of swordsmen, 1 group of handgunners, and 2 empire knights. The skaven emerged from a pass between two hills too steep to traverse with a field in between. The slope of the hill was to the back of the ratling guns. In front of the ratling guns and to the sides were hordes of spears and clanrats too thick for the knights to charge through. I tried to dodge the skaven infantry but they move faster than any infantry I’ve encountered before and the guns apply a slowing effect. The knights were quickly caught and gunned down. The handgunners were also shot down before they could give more than one volley. The remaining troops were quickly surrounded.

I don’t see how I was supposed to win that battle.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
I don’t remember that, though it’s very possible.

@kleptomage  
Seeing as I’m just asking him if he likes a game, it’s a bit dumb how he’s refusing to answer me. I’ve made it clear that I’m not trying to start anything, just being curious.

@Thanotos Omega  
No do I.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@kleptomage  
Because he was looking for the original post?

@Thanotos Omega  
Dude, you’re not exactly a bastion of innocence yourself.

@kleptomage  
I just find it strange that Mikey is calling someone immature for ignoring what they consider a problem when the mods are always saying to block and ignore things we don’t like.

Because Thanotos has acted immature himself and in my experience is because he is unfair towards certain games just because they have a male protagonist, and then has the audacity to call other fans of games they cherish petty for complaining about things they’re passionate about.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Mikey
I already put up with one bout of near suicidal depression this month i ain’t giving some rando the opening to run me out of a thread, i don’t interact with people to avoid that kind of shit, and shame on you a mod telling people they should put themselves in positions like that,

Ok, first, how the heck was I supposed to know that, second, I think you’re being unfair to Lucario as you’re literally treating him like he’s some evil asshole, and lastly, I resent the fact that you’re suggesting that I am doing anything of the sort.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Jarkes  
Maybe he did, but does that make him a horrible person? I’m sure if he was asked he’d admit fault and apologize.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide