Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Cyborg_pony

The 2017 game is pretty much your standard space shooter as I understand it (the original game was very heavy into Native American culture and symbolism).
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
To put it simply, the only conventional gun in Prey 2017 is the silent pistol and the shotgun. The other four are much more different (and some not even meant for killing), plus your wench as your melee weapon and four grenades, only one meant to do actual damage.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@Jarkes  
I haven’t paid attention to other threads but from his posts here I always got the feeling he doesn’t like most of them, since it seems like whenever someone recommends him something kinda retro or something or says the older version of a series was better he states disinterest in them. Not a bad thing, just an observation. If I’m really wrong than I apologize.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Speaking of retro games, lately I’ve noticed more people are starting to appreciate retro style pixel art as it’s own unique art style, yet nobody seems to appreciate old low-polygon 3D game graphics anymore. Even stylish ones like the original Star Fox, or Sega’s Virtua Fighter don’t get much regard. Even the AVGN remarked in his Majora video that N64 game graphics “aged like s***” pointing out he feels the SNES game’s pixel art looks more appealing to the eye. Nobody seems to like retro polygon games’ graphics anymore.

The only modern game that kinda calls back to that era sort’ve, or stylizes itself with low polygons is Minecraft, where everything is made of cubes with low-res’ bitmap pixel details on them.
TenaciousDreamer2nd

@Beau Skunky  
I think some of brighter more cartoony ones don’t look too bad, such as Banjo-Kazooie, Spyro, and Crash. Yes, they’re noticeably blockier compared to the sixth generation onward, but they still have a certain charm.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
If I remember right, you can start the dark brotherhood questline in Oblivion pretty much by accident by killing certain NPCs. And if I’m not mistaken, one of those NPCs is the champion in the Arena in the Imperial City.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Silent_Witness

It’s triggered by killing any named character I believe. And yes killing the Arena Champion does count. It’s a common way to get in the DB on a no casualties low casualties run.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide