Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #1AE5
I do have a question for you guys, and please be honest: excluding the mess that was the new Pokemon… do you think Nintendo still had a good year in 2019? Or do you think it was lackluster?
Background Pony #1AE5
I do have a question for you guys, and please be honest: excluding the mess that was the new Pokemon… do you think Nintendo still had a good year in 2019? Or do you think it was lackluster?
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Background Pony #A020

Yes. And I also thought the new Pokemon was good, despite the poor marketing and some of the questionable decisions.

@Meanlucario

No, the term shouldn’t be abolished. It’s a convenient term that immediately tells you what they mean.

Wasn’t this discourse going around months ago? Jim’s usually much faster about this sort of thing.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
The great PC distribution platform wars of 2019 did not do consumer spending on PC content any favors btw. Priorities of enhancing consumer experience & choice and minimizing confusion were all deemphasized in 2019, contributing to lower overall consumer spend on PC content.

When asked about epic, he says a lot of distribution platforms contributed to it, not one PC platform:  
No. PC content sales were down in 2019. Data suggest to me that all the movement with dist platforms contributed to that, as did a number of other factors. I wouldn’t point to a single platform. PC was a rocky market in ’19 with quite a bit of disruption.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide