Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
yeah it’s pretty easy once you actually are doing it, now the fact that you are running on invisible dice roles to hit stuff that is the games biggest failing, still better than the first two games, really though if morrowin doesn’t suit you can always just buy it to allow you to play Skywind(A massive mod for Skyrim that aims to recreate Morrowind with Skyrim’s engine and gameplay) if you find Skyrims’s gameplay more to your liking,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I get that but Morrowind’s combat has aged very badly so i expect you to not enjoy it as much as the newer ones, really the only reason we still hold Morrowind up on a pedestal is that it was the most unique world out of the modern games, compared to Skyrim and Oblivion’s rather bland medieval fantasy settings,

also i’m pretty sure the first 2 games are still freewared,
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Mikey  
If you don’t think of it as a pure Metroid and more of an action game in the Metroid franchise, it makes a bit more sense given the game goes a bit more like levels like the newer Ninja Gaidens of the time.

I don’t think they go enough Dev time for any extra nooks to throw in other then finding hidden E-tanks. It was pretty much the last Nintendo game before they abandon the Wii to shovelware, to work on the Wii U and dish out Dev kits for that.

But honestly; the game still looks really good even by today. dark, empty Corridors, abandon tech and Samus’ suit look real good. My only gripe with it is her shoulders are the same size outside Viara suit.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
The Combat in any elder scrolls game has all the depth of kiddie pool. If you go Into the elder scrolls expecting in depth combat, you’ll be disappointed.

Morrowind may not have Skyrims wow factor, (neither does Skyrim after the 50th dragon) but it does have an awesome setting and lore and RPG mechanics that have sadly been downplayed as the series progressed.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
I know the risks, but I do want to give them a chance. I’m watching a speedrun of the pre-Skyrim games, and it’s amazing how much things have changed, like orcs, my favorite playable race, was a creature type before Morrowind, or how Skyrim’s Mage College looks much more bland and the wizards have the blue pointed hats and stars in Arena. It’s also interesting seeing the map sizes decrease as walking around the world rather than just fast-traveling everywhere occurred, causing the games to be smaller location-wise but more interactive at the same time.

I have the first two on GOG, so no worries there. I think they came with Fallout 3 and NV.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Meanlucario  
That’s one example out of possibly hundreds. The series has been shrinking not only Mapsize but Gamplay and RPG mechanics as well.

Hopefully the Success of middle market games like Greedfall and kingdom come can convince Bethesda that full on RPG’s are not only viable but in fucking demand.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Geez, Pokemon Home is literally a scam, Game Freak and TPC will be raking in insane amounts of cash.

@Terminal Red  
And I’ve heard of a glitch where a mandatory main quest item will be deleted from your inventory if you ever fast travel while it’s in your inventory, worse, said item needs to be taken from the southernmost town to the northernmost or something ridiculous like that.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Meanlucario

Look up a channel called indigo gaming.  
He has two videos on the subject called “The elder scrolls: A promise unfulfilled” and “What daggerfal could teach future elder scrolls games”

It’s like watching an elder scrolls documentary, very professional and informative video’s and it should only take about 90 minutes.

But yes, Gameplay wise, a lot has been condensed if not outright removed over the years.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide