Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I’m betting that Barbas will return in TES6. He’s a shape-shifting daedra, and the Creeper from Morrowind according to what he says in Oblivion. I’m sure that the Dragonborn just sent him back to the spawnroom for a little bit, and will return to Clavicus Vile’s side once again, to his dismay.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I also realize that we might encounter the Last Dragonborn in TES6, since the end of the Dragonborn DLC has them becoming Hermaeus Mora’s serventlike the first dragonborn.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
They never agreed to it, Mora just assumes they will fall into his service, don’  
t forget they are also likely canonically in service of Nocturnal the night mother/Mephala and have been garunteed a seat in soverngarde, beisides we only got to meet the chanpion because they were wearing a godly mantle,
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
There’s gonna be a full blown World War of the Cosmos over who gets the Dragonborn’s soul when they dies.

Off the top of my head:

1. Akatosh gets a claim right off the bat due to the Dragonborn having a dragon’s soul.  
  2. They’ve been reserved a place in Sovngard regardless of their race. But if they are a Nord then that’s like, double the reservation.  
  3. If you complete their quests then all 16 Daedric Princes minus Jyggalag have a claim on their champion.  
  4. Completing the Thieve’s Guild questline gives Nocturnal double claim.  
  5. Completing the Dark Brotherhood’s questline gives Sithis/Mephala a double claim.  
  6. The events of the Dragonborn DLC means Hermaes Mora also has double claim.  
  7. Being a vampire gives Molag Bal double claim.  
  8. Being a werewolf gives Hircine double claim.  
  9. Being an orc gives Malacath a double claim.  
  10. Being an Imperial gives Talos a claim.  
  11. Being an Argonian gives the Hist a claim.  
  12. Depending on what you’ve done in the Soul Cairn the Ideal Masters might already possess a portion of your soul, and might try to get the rest.

And I feel like I’m still missing some.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Dustcan

He’s also backed by Mara after the riften quest

You also owe your soul to hircine (double claim if a companion) and peryte. Optional would be Mehrunes Dagon, Vaermina and Boethia

This is why I love the dragonborn in particular. Not even in a lgbtqs orgy you get one guy fucking so many the way this guy did

The only sonbitch he owes nothing to are Sanguine and Cheesecord cuz those are just for the party
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
@Dustcan  
Magnus also escaped before the creation of the world could be completed, the sun being the hole he tore in the fabric of the world leading to the Aetherius. It’s unlikely that he’d want anything to do with the mortal world.
Background Pony #1241
I think I understood why Nintendo is getting so much hate despite the quality games they released on the Switch in the last year: the games themself aside the new Pokemon might be great, but Switch itself… isn’t really that much great as console. I mean defective hardware (the left joypad’s analog stick I mean), the garbage and expensive online, lack of browser, and so on. Despite the portability and the variety of quality games, Switch is not really a great console, and I think that, as well the new Pokemon being lackluster, compromised all the quality games of 2019. No wonder Nintendo lost to a single game of the competition even with a lot of big games on their side…. at least this is my point of view on the matter…
Background Pony #1241
@Egil

You know, thinking back, maybe Nintendo’s reputation would be a lot better if the hust went third party…
Background Pony #1241
Let’s just hope that at least the upcoming Super Mario Movie is worthy. After the success of Detective Pikachu and the Sonic Movie, videogame based movies are in the best timeline right now, and I think this is the perfect moment for Mario to shine on the big screen. Here’s the problem: the Mario movie is a fully animated one unlike the other two I mentioned, and this is an advantage and a disadvantage at the same time. It’s an advantage Animated movies are more appealing than live actions so it normally would be easier for Mario to be successful, but at the same animated movies can be screwed up VERY EASELY (I’m looking at you Ratchet & Clank… <_<) so even for this one I’m going for the “expect the worst, hope for the best” approach.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Egil  
I mean they already said another F-Zero probably won’t happen because of Mario Kart. Shit, Mario Kart even has anti-gravity racing.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
@Dustcan  
@QuasarNova  
Do the past player-characters have this problem as well? If so, maybe Oblivion’s is a clue. And it could also be that Hermaeus Mora binds the Dragonborn’s life to his realm, extending his life until his usefulness is used up and letting Oblivion figure out what to do with his soul. We also should remember that the afterlife in TES is base on where the person beleives they’ll go to when they die, so that likely throws a wrench in this.

@[Ω]  
That’s how I picture it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide