Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #1241
Seriously we’re at the end of February, and nothing worthy came out in terms of new videogame releases so far in 2020… and the in the next few months we’ll have a period full of releases like: Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Doom Eternal, Animal Crossing New Horizon, Ori and the Will of The Wisps, The Last of Us Part Two and so on… for goodness sake guys, we’re in 2020, didn’t publishers learn anything about planning the releases of their games?
Background Pony #1241
@Beau Skunky

@Meanlucario

Yes, but from an economical point of view, having emphty periods of releases followed by very heavy ones is not good for both publishers AND customers. Think about it: most of the titles I mentioned are gonna be played by many players who planned to buy all of them. How the hell are they supposed to spread their money in buying them? You can’t just buy all of them at once, it’s way too expensive for them, and this would go at the damages of the developer who might have their products unsold because of a messy period of releases. And before you say “customers will just wait for discounts and buy them gradually”, here’s the thing: the launch is the most important period for a videogame, if a game doesn’t do well in the launch week, then this could be very bad for the developers. This is a very messy situation….
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #9DB1  
I’m sure the developers/companies will be fine, and most people don’t want all those games, and only a few.

Heck, they’ve released multiple blockbusters movies within the same months, and they still did well.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I wonder, if orcs ever get their own game, will it be during a time where they rule a big portion of territory, or will they just be a tribe with power.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I wish the it could be less easy to enter to an Orc Stronghold. Doing just one quest related to the orcs makes you able to enter into all the strongholds.

This makes the other orc quest almost irrelevant to do. I wish you could only unlock one stronghold at the time, and not all at the same time.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Think I’m going to do another Skyrim playthrough, now that you guys mention it.

Been having an itch to get into it again.

Think I’ll play a stealthy Kajiti spell-blade. Light armor, lots of destruction and illusion magic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide