Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #DAAF
HDD had to do automatic repairs again.

Could it be because it was just hanging between my computer desk and the drawer where my TV is, and a wire came loose?
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@[Ω]  
Dragons have an innate desire to dominate. As a dragon, Aldiin is no exception, with the bonus of being far more powerful than the average dragon. At least in lore.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Mods double the lifespan of a game.

Incidently, the big titty cat girl mod is not available on the Ps4 for Skyim. As I found out purely by accident and was totally not looking for.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So there is a CTR Kart promotion event, it’s the Xfinity Flash Kart promotion. However, to get this Kart you have to be Xfinity customer and living in the US in order to redeem a code.

In other words, this kart is exclusive in the US.
Background Pony #DAAF
I learned that violent video games were blamed for school shootings Columbine and Virginia Tech, and that Mortal Kombat caused the creation of the ESRB from Wikipedia.

Is that bad?
Background Pony #DAAF
I’m talking about the fact that I learned it from Wikipedia. Is that bad?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide