Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I’m managing to git gud at the Mantis Lords, to the point where I have more health and Soul going into the second phase of the boss than I do going in.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Invested in the Stalwart Shell and Quick Focus charms, and managed to beat the Mantis Lords. I honestly think Hollow Knight is better than Dark Souls. Since all players will have the same set of moves, they can make the combat much tighter. And that was such a great fight.
Background Pony #EDE6
I was serious by the way: Nintendo should have gone third party a long time ago. They would have avoided most of their stupid marketing messes, and their games would receive a lot more appreciation and less hate than they do…
Background Pony #EDE6
@SombrLiz

It’s not like if I’m completely wrong:  
-More money to spend on an console that isn’t even the best in terms of hardware;  
-Overpriced games that (almost) NEVER get price cuts;  
-Quite bad and expensive online.

I speak as a fan: Nintendo is not really in a good position when it comes to marketing policies, and this is ruining their general reputation, and making their own games overhated, no matter how good they are. Their games might be great qualitatively speaking, but as long they have those strong “paywalls”, of course they will receive a fair amount of hate without deserving it. Then add the fact that considering the various rumors, by the end of this new decade we’ll be able to play EVERYTHING on PC, except Nintendo, the final mess is done.

If Nintendo went third party a long ago, all of this would never have happened. Instead here we are, unable to express appreciation over their games without risking of being burned alive…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide