Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
I just finished 343 Guilty Spark in CE, at this point I’d say Halo CE is definitely a masterpiece. Definite top 5 FPS.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
Gonna need my own ps4 if I want to play the Ff7 remake. My brother HATES FF7 so there’s no way in hell he’d buy it.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Can’t believe it’s the eight-year anniversary of the release of Arse Effect 3. I should really redownload the first one on my gaming laptop, as it’ll be a good time sink for the lockdown.

It also reminds me of the growth of internet gaming intellectual-dom, with Shamus Young, MrBtongue, Instig8tive Journalism (RIP), Allosaurus Rex (RIP), Smudboy, Archengeia, and all the other high-IQ individuals whom saw through Bioware and their media sycophants’ BS.
Background Pony #0E4A
One thing: am I the only who doesn’t find the Turbo Tunnel stage from Battletoads to be the hardest level ever that people claim to be? I mean it IS hard, but the HARDEST LEVEL IN VIDEO GAME HISTORY? Not even close. I personally found harder stages than that one, even in the same Battletoads (like the ice stage and the final one).
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Background Pony #5709  
From what I’ve heard, Turbo Tunnels is just a combination of being the easiest of a few “that one level” type stages combined with the first two levels being actually manageable making it a bigger difficulty spike than most games have at their bookends (ie the first two levels are on par with 1-3 and 3-1 from Super Mario Bros and then TT is on par with 8-4 of The Lost Levels) so it’s less of a difficulty spike and more a difficulty torch (if anyone actually gets that reference I’ll eat my imaginary copurnica hat)
Jarkes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Personally I’m still at least partially convinced that the “Extended Cut DLC” was what they wanted all along but due to the game being rushed out that didn’t happen.
Background Pony #0E4A
I’ve heard that the maniacal quality of Naughty Dog’s games came to a painful price: crunch times and overworking for the employees. Yesterday a few articles appeared about how misplacing the work times are in the developer house in question. After the competition of Uncharted 4, the 70% of the designers left, and many of the people who worked on The Last of Us Part 2 were forced to work for too much, like… 12 hours per day. I’ve also heard about an employee that was threatened to not being payed the exit bonus for no reason, and then he read the contract proving that what they were doing was illegal… but maybe I’ve heard wrong about it.

In any case, even thought Naughty Dog’s quality is out of discussion, the way they treat their employees is totally another thing, this is not gonna play in favor for their future games…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide