Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

It’s never said when an asari is, ahem, physically mature. But Liara does mention despite being 100+ years old already she’s considered the rough equivalent of a teen or young adult in her society.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Dustcan  
Actually 50 appears to be the start of young adulthood, since a background character made a big deal about being 50 and out of her parents’s house, Liara is like a Asari low-mid 20s
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Markus Wulfhart campaign in TW:WH2 is like being a conquistador in Mexico if the Aztecs were angry 7 foot tall bipedal lizards. To the west are orcs, to the north are vikings, to the east are skaven and vampire pirates, and to the south are more lizards. They all hate you. If being completely surrounded was not enough, you have only basic troops, low income, and cannot expand too much or the game spawns a full stack army wherever yours is not to raze your settlements.

It’s not what I call an enjoyable challenge.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Okay so I just beat Ada’s portion on Leon’s campaign. I have to finish the rest of the campaign in about 49 minutes to S rank.

The speedrunner I’ve been watching still has 30 minutes left on his run. This is gonna be rough.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Just finished Thy Flesh Consumed.

Level 6 was the last level that I’d say gave me real trouble. I’d either get one shot by a Cyberdemon rocket I failed to dodge or sniped by a random imp or cacodemon behind me that I somehow forgot to kill while I’m tunneling on the Cyberdemon.

The final level might as well have been called Fish in a Barrel. I know it’s not a Bible quote but at least it would have been more accurate. Even the Spiderdemon was hilariously easy this time around because of that giant pillar you can just hide behind the whole time. I gotta say, even though it gave me the least amount of trouble of all the episodes’ final levels, I do like the fact that they ended it with a full-on level and not just a boss battle. Knee Deep in the Dead was like that too although on a smaller scale.

I can definitely see myself replaying it sometime. It may be old but I’d say it still holds up today. Probably gonna start II tomorrow.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@pixel  
Yeah I’ve been replaying Thy Flesh Consumed too, and on ultra violence the levels go from frustrating to a boring slog where you’re giving so many fucking rockets. It’s just not very good. And the early maps are the wrong way of doing difficulty. If you want a real challenge, Plutonia is far better with tighter and more well thought design but it’s punishing, at least the good kind.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Damn, I’m making a lot of progress in FFIX already. Just last night I managed to reach the point where you meet Eiko and learn about Garnet’s true heritage, as well as the part where Amarant joins your party.

Apparently a common theory is that Necron has a connection to SoulCage from the Iifa Tree.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide