Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@SombrLiz

Because they’re often stuck with deadlines to get their reviews out as fast as possible forced on them by their superiors, so they want to be able to fully experience the game without worrying too much about being unable to finish playing before their review deadline.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Jarkes  
no the markets do, if you don’t release a review in that window it can loose allot of it’s value and hurt your image since people expect timeliness in them, this isn’t jokes like Linkara or the like these are proper reviews and people want them in time to make decisions not at the reviewer’s convenience,
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Why would some Game Journalists demand certain games have Easy Mode?

Because they don’t play video games, and just want to churn out articles about how “Problematic” that game is or how that game “Needs to change” for the greater good.

Gamerant made one whining that Doom Eternal is just too dang hard! It needs to be easier for the elites to not need to work for their reward.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

I mean, they did have a culture based around ceremonial burial instead of a simple burial in the ground, which is why there’s an abundance of draugr in Skyrim but next to no zombies elsewhere. So I guess it makes sense why their mages also cheat death at higher rates?
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Dustcan  
Yeah the elves and gods kept them out most elsewhere, it was only after the Nords killed the Snow Elves that the Dragons moved in and took over, and it makes sense, the whole joke is that the nords claim to be all about those things, but are more or less just petty mercenaries and raiders,
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Mikey  
Eh, the current version of the GC remake on PC/Switch/PS3/PS4/360/One is pretty much the perfect version of it. If they remake another RE game, it should be Code Veronica
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Why would some Game Journalists demand certain games have Easy Mode?
Because they don’t play video games, and just want to churn out articles about how “Problematic” that game is or how that game “Needs to change” for the greater good.
Gamerant made one whining that Doom Eternal is just too dang hard! It needs to be easier for the elites to not need to work for their reward.

Well, we always tell them to “Git Gud”.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@SombrLiz  
@Cyborg_pony  
Heck, gamers used to get upset when games weren’t hard enough.

I saw a guy bash games like Super Castlevania 4, and Star Fox 64 for not being as hard as previous games in their series.  
Not to mention, people got angry over Megaman 10 having an easy mode.

Some even try to say the original “Super Mario Bros.” was “too easy,” despite the final stages actually being quite challenging. (Heck, the final stage doesn’t give you a single power up item.)
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@SombrLiz  
And they HATE IT!

You can always tell who’s an actual gaming journalist, since someone like YoungYea got his review of Final Fantasy VII remake out with no major problems speak about the game, story, music, graphics and combat.

While others are saying that it’s “too difficult”.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Cyborg_pony

Really? Because I’ve seen almost nothing but positive reviews, with the only complaints being that there’s apparently a weirdly meta new ending and this weird notion that the game is “too anime” now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide