Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
You know, it’d be really nice if the Switch JoyCons had a proper D-Pad for when I’m playing the NES or SNES games in handheld mode (especially since that’s what I play the Switch on 90% of the time). The control stick has REALLY sensitive inputs to the point that sometimes it ends up moving in a direction I don’t intend it to (which is a little different from the infamous drifting issue, but I rarely see people talk about this one).
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I hate cazedors. In theory, you just shoot their wings off or take antivenom to stop their poison. In practice, they are too fast to shoot before they close with you and attack in swarms.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Yeah I remember it. You get a new reward to every 10 or so ingots.

I just can’t decide if having to scour literally every corner for that last ingot was fun or Hello Darkness my old friend.

@kleptomage

I love VATS. But frankly I’ve never seen in any game a reason to not just shoot something in the head to kill it outright over wasting time/bullets/my own HP by crippling them.

The only time it is worth it was in FO 3 with that one gun that auto-cripples legs on hit. And even then only against deathclaws.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Dustcan  
If I could one shot cazadors I would, but crippling their wings to reduce their movement should be safer. With VATS I can only get off one shot with a hunting rifle or two with a trail carbine before they’re in my face poisoning me to death.

So far, the best way to deal with cazadors seems to be packing a truckload of antivenom and using the riot shotgun to fill the air with lead.
Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
@[Ω]

I’ve been waiting for more info on Serious Sam 4. Hopefully it won’t be delayed because that’s a birthday present for me!
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
Yeah, I kinda prefer D-pads for retro games. (Meanwhile, “Super Mario 64 DS” is actually better with a 3DS/WiiU analogue stick.)

I’d recommend just getting a classic controller, some officially-licensed wired ones (with Zelda or other designs) are only $20.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Oh I do have a Switch Pro Controller already, but it’s kind of awkward to use those in handheld mode (not to mention it essentially defeats the purpose).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Speaking of d-pad and analog control, I had an interesting experience the other day.

I was at my cousins house and her and I were playing shitty games she found on the Nintendo market place for under a dollar (and drinking, lots of drinking).

There was some top down shooter we were playing that felt, wrong, and we couldn’t put our fingers on it till after about 30 minutes of play.

The characters don’t rotate on an axis, they sort of “snap” between what we calculated to be 16ish specific orientations around the compass.

It was so disorienting to work with. Explains why it was only 89 cents.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Zincy  
Not all cheap games are bad though, “Toki Tori” is a very cheap game, (the other day it was on temporary sale for like 80 cents) and it’s very good.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Wish I could’ve recorded my last game of vsHale in TF2. It was a hilarious game of hide and seek-turned-cat and mouse.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
Watched Civie11’s Daikatana.

Cant believe this comes after Half Life. But to be frank, Half Life’s AI is not perfect either. I must appreciate Daikatana’s AI for being advanced at the time. I mean, which other game have NPCs that follow you anywhere, and even climb ladders? In fact, is there any other game even today that have NPCs that climbs ladders?
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@[Ω]  
Except everything else was wrong with Daikatana.  
Also I love civvie’s quip where he says “stop subscribing to this channel”  
I wonder what he’ll do for 300k.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide