Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
The wiki says that is the case, through he seems to like you helping others, and taking quests from Isabel Cruz from the robot DLC, which I was thinking of using for him if I choose not to go the cannibal route.

Also, I realize now that the shotgun that fires two bullets in one was in the console command version of Med-Tek. Sad, but I’ll live without it.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

I remember when one of the GBA Crash games was about to come out Nintendo Power did an in-character “interview” with Crash and when those commercials came up Crash said something along the lines of “Yeah, we’re cool now.”
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@[Ω]  
That’s awesome, classic Link, and new Link.

@Jarkes  
I might still have that issue somewhere. I even still have one of those old “Gameboy Advance Power” books somewhere. Anyone remember those back when GBA was all the rage?
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
Backlog of games I’ve played and beaten. There’s a website for that and I’ve been wanting to share it on this thread for awhile. But I think nobody would give a rat’s ass about it but I know you would.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
So Mac’s quest is done, and his affinity was at 900 something, so that’s good progress. I also tried to haggle Deb and later Kesser, though Mac didn’t care about either of them. I think that Bunker Hill is just bugged or something. Maybe someone could look into that. Also, according to the wiki, Deb is married to Kay, though that’s only according to the Creation Kit, and there’s no real evidence of it in-game other than them sharing a building, which could easily just be there not being enough room for structures not to be shared, so I think it might just be queerbaiting.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Honestly, I think fanbases causes more trouble than they should in the industry. I don’t mean fanboys, I mean fanbases of companies and franchises. Take Bethesda, where almost anything they release will make money, even Fallout 76, even though they shouldn’t be given nearly as much leeway as they’re given. It’s the same story with others, like the Pokemon Company with SnS or Ubisoft with their games (and obsessed with lies). If they aren’t punished, they have no reason to learn, and are more likely to use their fandom for financial gains to matter how bad their games are due to the brand/company/developer awareness.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

I just don’t get this notion that franchises making money means that the companies who make them don’t still take criticism into account. For every Bethesda or Naughty Dog, you’ve got Nintendo or even Capcom (and a few years ago we thought Capcom would never get their heads out of their asses). And either way that’s no reason to take it out on the people who WORK at those companies (except possibly the higher-ups).

A lot of times folks also misrepresent what actually happens during game development or ignore the circumstances that leads to certain decisions being made. Doesn’t mean we have to like those decisions, but don’t just assume that it’s out of malice or “laziness”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide