Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…On the other hand, sometimes they genuinely try to take criticism into account but learn the wrong lessons from that criticism (Exhibit A: Sega).
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
How was I implying that the developers were the reason? I ever placed the blame of the Pokemon Company instead of Gamefreak. And blame EA, Ubisoft, Beth, Activision, and everyone else who bank of name recognition to sell shit instead of making the games good.

I think you’re forgetting how often some companies love lie, like Ubisoft and their gameplay trailer without gameplay as their latest lie, or lootboxes not being gambling (where companies paid others to lie for them). It’s why I think some honestly and transparency is needed, like small videos talking about the progress and info of games that are being worked on, which could double for explaining changes in release dates when needed. Honesty is something this industry needs, along with consequences and responsibility. There’s also a difference between being told why (which fits with the company’s history) and never being informed in the first place and having to look at the finish product to make a call.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Fair enough. (Although I’ve seen people claim that GameFreak “owns” The Pokemon Company when they really don’t have that large of a share in it despite creating the franchise)
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

It’s more obnoxious folks on places like Twitter or Youtube twisting facts in order to generate faux-outrage clicks and spamming replies with copypasted bullshit.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I have to wait for my mods to update before I can play the new total warhammer 2 dlc. I could start an Eltharion campaign… but I need my mods.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Hey has anyone else bought Monster Prom for Switch?

I purchased it recently, but for some reason the game just shuts down as soon as I reach the end credits; I go back into the game and it says the save file is corrupted and anything I unlocked is now gone.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I finally got Mac’s perk. I also progressed the story enough to get Nick, and plan on getting most of the remaining companions to my base while he’s with me, with Strong being the first one on the list.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
I am so used to first person shooters, playing Sonic Forces is so uncomfortable to play for me.

Why? I need both hands in the keyboard to play it and the mouse is useless in this game.

Changing controls doesnt lets me use the mouse too, which sucks.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…Come to think of it, wasn’t the original Resident Evil 3 ALSO rushed after the release of the original Resident Evil 2?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Jarkes

Yes and no.

RE3 was “rushed” insofar as they basically just polished up 2s mechanics and did a copy-paste job into a new game. It was sort of the beginning of the backslide that was briefly interrupted by 4, and then nose dived till the most recent game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide