Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Zincy  
But they made it into Total Warhammer… though they like allot of the older concepts could use some revision, mostly getting rid of the over done “monster reproduces through raping human woman” concept,
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Thanotos Omega

Clearly you are warp touched.

The great lord Andy Chambers, who by his accent and pompousness I assume to be Britonian, slew all Fimir everywhere.

@Meanlucario

Nah, lots of minerals from all the blown up planets.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Zincy  
But Zincy… none of the chaos factions have girls in practicalish outfits(or at all from what i have seen), so i can’t be chaos aligned,

@Meanlucario  
i just checked and i have killed 4 of those birdy bois, i am pretty sure i quit because i couldn’t upgrade my bowgun fast enough to keep pace with the enemies,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
You kept on gripping about the birds. And there are more than one light blowgun, so it wouldn’t have been a bad idea to make more so there was at least one that isn’t behind.
QuasarNova
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

I just want to reap everything on sight while singing Disney songs with my friends whom I could also kill if I feel like it

Basically, steal the women kill the crops and rape the cattle. Not necessarily in that order.

Which one to go?
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I defeated three armies that outnumbered me almost four times with only 77 losses and Warhammer called it a “close victory.”

full

The first 20 turns of my Brettonia campaign I had to stay in my home province because I was constantly beating back greenskin incursions, but at the same time I was gathering strength. The campaign has been going swimmingly since then. I’ve won multiple battles with unfavorable odds just on the strength of a good charge.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Zincy  
Yeah, as much as I enjoy the game it could do a better job explaining itself. I didn’t even know you could overcast spells until I had played over 100 hours and I only learned that because I read it somewhere online.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Something I wish more Fallout games other than NV and 76 did is having set skill (or stat in 76’s case) requirements when it came to speech checks instead of it being RNG.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide