Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Well, fuck.

I lost a lot of work in SFM because a map that I downloaded got corrupted and crashed SFM for no apparent reason.

Lost like 6 hours of work.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario  
Athena’s Girlfriend doesn’t like her doing risky work, the raiders fell apart because shit sucked, and Lilith isn’t Roland, she’s not as able to keep disparate people on task for long periods of time, Zer0 left with Rhis, Maya went home to fix the place and then ran into her replacement and so had to take care of that, Gaige is on the run from bounty hunters because of the girl Deathtrap killed, without Maya Krieg needed to work on his control, Salvator is Salvator, Axton is Axton, Mordecai and Brick probably fell out with Lilith over the Athena thing,
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Dustcan  
My save is still there, but everytime I open it, SFM crashes and closes inmediately.

I already reinstalled the map, but it still crashes.

I loved that map because it a huge map void full of water that has a skybox of a sunset.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
That doesn’t matter in this situation (killing those who help defeated Jack is much more than “risky,” making her an idiot yet again), is that ever explained in game, and if an alien that can stop bullets tells you that shit is going to get real, I think at least half of them will want to team up due to the loot that comes with the danger. Also, I’m convinced that the “falling out” is BS since Mordecai and Brick calling her out on going OOC feels like the writers trying to add drama instead of writing a better story.

@WyrmSpawN  
And in TPS, they also brought her in, but is was due to her killing their men. And if you need a spin-off to fix your promotional game, than it’s a shit game.

@Thanotos Omega  
Again, just having her wanting to join them and telling her side of the past would have worked much better in this case. As is, it’s a mess.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario  
If i recall this was only shortly after Scooter’s death because of Jack’s AI, so lilith was in a very bad mood, Athena was only doing normal bounty hunter work by that point the last time she wasn’t nutral was claptasitc voyage when Jack lured her back with a huge payday she needed to help support her girlfriend,
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
Where is this explained in-game? Also, Athena can do much better than Jammie. Seriously, a retarded claptrap unit is better than Jammie, Miss “let me tell you a sob story about my dead gf while I stalk a bartender.”

@WyrmSpawN  
So Tales is backpeddling than. Go watch the into cutscene for TPS and tell me the reason it gives for her trial.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
One of my biggest problems with Sonic Forces is its difficulty.

Yeah, its hard in a way of trying to complete the missions in the first try, but I mean the score. No matter how much you take, no matter how many resets you do, no matter retries you can do, you will ALWAYS gonna have an score above A.

I finished a level in 6 minutes, and after 15 retries, I still got an S score. If this was the Unleashed or A2B, I would have received a shameful E or less.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
More progress in FO4, namely clearing a place of ghouls for Diamond City and going through a vault for a bobblehead. I’m in Dunwhich Bores for its loot, and my affinity with Strong is now 944. Almost there.

Also, surprised that no one commented on the baby skeleton in FO4 I posted weeks ago.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
I noticed that Xenoblade Chronicles DE included a very subtle nod to the sequel: Alvin’s necklace was re-designed to resemble the Core Crystal that Pyra/Mythra and Malos have.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So something I discovered in Seven Sirens is that the Refresh Dance you get from Vera can actually be used on some enemies, and the outcomes are interesting for sure. Sickley Silverfish becomes happy and gives you gems, Rag and Bones ends up coming back to life and is a bit ahem …revealing, and random skulls that you can attack can be brought back as heads.  
Just goes to show all the little touches that go into these games.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide