Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So I just completed Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated, this game is just as fun as back when I first played it. BfBB was one of my childhood games on the Gamecube, it combined my love for 3D platforming with my love for SpongeBob Squarepants; it had fun gameplay, colorful levels and a wacky sense of humor.  
The remake pretty much brought me right back to that old feeling I had and I couldn’t be happier to relive an old classic.  
Granted there are a few things that aren’t perfect like the graphics can be a bit glitchy and the controls a bit stiff, now I own the Switch version so I don’t know if it looks and plays better on other consoles but for what it’s worth it really is little issues with what is overall a fun remake.

Kinda makes me wish they would do this for more classics like The SpongeBob Movie Game and Creature From the Krusty Krab.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Jarkes
Be lucky you do have access to that mode.

I KNOW, RIGHT? Some of these endgame Unique Monsters are still bullshit even with that. I can only imagine how rage-inducing they are when playing on the normal difficulty.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
And I did some of Battlefront 2’s campaign (it’s offline, so I’m saving the download for tomorrow morning). Says something sad when the side character’s turn to the good guys is much better than the main character’s, who somehow didn’t realize that, throughout all her years as a special forces leader, the Empire isn’t nice. And why would Palpatine have planets under Imperial rule destroyed? That’s a waste of valuable resources. And why does the xenophobic Empire have an alien as a teacher? At least the space battles are fun.

@Dr_Osaka  
You’d might want to look up the speedrunning community for the original BfBB, since it has quite a following.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
I like how Call of Duty and Bioshock “fucked up” the way I play on FPS where aiming down sights dont exist.

I keep pulling the zoom in Halo Reach for no reason.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Meanlucario  
At first, it was the opposite.  
I was using guns without aiming in CoD thanks to hours spent in Doom, Half Life, Blood and Duke Nukem.

Now, things that helped me learn throught my playthrought in MW2 is to cover more frequently, check my ammo and flanking the enemy.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
I’ve been burning through games so quickly that I’m having to go back to two I’ve been deliberately putting off. It was kind of a toss-up, but I decided to resume Code Vein. And since it’s been so long, I figured it would just be easiest to start a new file.
Background Pony #2CB3
Abby’s VA got death threats because people were butthurt over TLoU 2.

Sometimes, I’m embarrassed to be a gamer.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@igotnopicks

And of course you’d better hope that the weather doesn’t become a blizzard while fighting Final Marcus, because then you’re basically screwed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide