Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Jarkes  
Yes it’s still a brittish voice cast. Since I said Welsh it gives you a clue.

The only American voice acting cast for Xenoblade is X. And that’s because it’s supposed to take place in New LA.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, wasn’t there some kind of cut subplot from the original Xenoblade about some kind of regeneration device that they hoped Fiora could use to restore her original body, but she decided against it so that she could fight alongside Shulk for a little while longer?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Dammit I have both of Legion’s achievements. Now I have to play some other killer.

And I have both of Pyramid Head’s as well. So can’t choose him.

Oh wait, I still need the Oni’s. Okay it all works out.
Background Pony #2CB3
There are rumors that Crash 4 will have 100 levels.

Can you imagine if they brought back relics for all the levels?
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
We will gonna have a new third Shadow Warrior game.

This is kinda frustrating tbh, Blood still needs this kind of attention…
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Meanlucario

A combination of integer overflow and tricking the game by literally storing your gold in debt by queuing up hundreds of units in global recruitment.

It can only be done by the wood elves thanks to a few quirks of their gameplay. Otherwise, attrition loss would nuke all your armies.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
looks at all of the Xenoblade Chronicles talk

So here’s a sad fact about me, I actually own the 3DS version of Xenoblade Chronicles but I have yet to ever play it.

@Background Pony #2CB3  
Holy shit, and after seeing Caddicarus collect every time trial Platinum Relic in the entire Crash series, it would be quite fun to see those be added in Crash 4. I’m sure the developers are gonna give Caddy a real trial.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide