Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…I’m not going to be able to max out all of Fiora’s Skill Trees before the end of the game at this point, am I? Especially since there are still 2 of them I haven’t even touched (one of them being her third base Skill Tree, which requires more points to earn all of them) and the one I’m currently working on still has 400 points to go for the final skill and I’m so overleveled at this point that I’m only getting one Skill Point per battle. Not to MENTION there’s no way to increase the number of Skill Points you get from battles or discovering locations/Landmarks.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
Still going with Code Vein. Dealt with one on the wing area, and I’m currently in another, but they’re annoying for different reasons. The first one was just extremely convoluted and hard to navigate to where you want to go. The second is a frozen area, and it’s filled with ice that breaks away when you step on it. Sometimes it’s pretty apparent, but other times, you won’t realize you made a mistake until you’re already falling to your death.  
It’s telling that I’ve died in the second area more than I have in any other area of the game, and not once has it been because of enemies.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD is on schedule for a July release on PS4. New Super Lucky’s Tale is also coming to PS4. These and Crash Bandicoot 4 are the last current gen games I’m looking forward to unless Biomutant makes the deadline.
Background Pony #AF63
To the people who have bought Switch: are you satisfied with it and its games? Would you recommend it to others or not?
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
A boss in Code Vein has finally brickwalled my progress. And as I’m fighting him, I’ve noticed some thing: and he’s always seem to know exactly when you’re trying to use items, and will deliberately go out of your way to target you so you end up wasting them. It doesn’t help the enemy attacks always seem to do slightly more damage than what’s healed by your recovery items.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Atomicrops is out of early access, so that means everything resets.

But i did win a run. With the Atomic Carrot tractor, no less.

It does everything.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
@Silent_Witness  
Well I beat him. And after running into him so many times, I think I figured out what it was that made him so difficult: He’s pretty much the first enemy I’ve run into in the game that regularly uses feints. Basically, he’d wind up for an attack, wait a second or two, and then attack. There are other enemies with feints, but almost every other attack of his had a delay of some kind, which kept throwing off the timing for my dodging.
Background Pony #AF63
There are rumors of a new Nintendo Direct happening on July 20th…. finger crossed, it’s been almost a full year since the last one (not counting the mini-direct on March)….
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide