Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #AF63
I don’t understand one thing thought: why out of sudden Sony decided to release one of its PS4 exclusives on PC? Is it a strategy to get PC players on PS5 so they would get the sequel? Or there’s something else I’m not considering?
Background Pony #AF63
@Meanlucario

Uhm, Guerrilla Games is a First Party studios for Sony. It’s not like ThatGameCompany or Quantic Dream (which are releasing their games on PC after the deal with Sony expired).
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
But I highly doubt pc players will go out and buy a PS5 for the sequel. They’ll probably expect Sony to put Horizon: Forbidden West on pc at some point, or some of their other IPs. Horizon could just be testing the waters.
Background Pony #A9C2
Reminder that Mixer will permanently shut down on July 22. Looks like its off to Twitch, Youtube Live, Nudegamer or Smashcast.tv for me if I were to go ahead and stream a video game or host some sort of web show…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide