Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

No. The only difference between them is their 3 unique perks and their appearance. And all unique perks can be made available to all other survivors when you grind them enough, so the only functional difference is their appearance.

Which is actually more important than it sounds. Claudette is borderline hax with how much she camouflages into the scenery (hence the nickname “Blendette”), while on the other end of the spectrum Cheryl is basically giving killers a free kill with that white jacket of hers.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Meanlucario  
I’m still shocked it took so long to come to a Nintendo console.

In fact, WiiU seemed like a good fit for it. I know many hated the GamePad (never understood why, as it’s more like a traditional controller then the Wii-remote was) as it’s second-screen could be used like the in-game tablet. The touchscreen was also ideal for PC style games, which I’m surprised developers didn’t capitalize on. (It’s microphone & camera could’ve been used for games too.)  
The WiiU GamePad was truely underutalized.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

It is. Especially since you can technically buy unique perks from DLC survivors in the in-game store anyway, so you don’t even need the survivor themselves per se. And survivors cost as much as a killer does.

Oh boy, I got $5 and only $5 to spare! Who should I spend it one: an actual new character, or a reskin? The answer is Ash. He’s still a survivor and therefore basically a reskin, and his perks all suck anyway, but dammit it’s Bruce Campbell.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide