Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Sparx  
I remember when Sonic nocked Mario aside in the original Brawl reveal video.  
In fact, in the new video it was Sonic whom nocked Mario into the cave.
Background Pony #9CF9
Has a game’s camera ever made you motion sick?

Gex 2’s camera is so janky I had to stop playing.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
@[Ω]  
Eh, c’mon guys. I didn’t crap on Persona, and such getting in. Let me be happy a series I like (besides Banjo) got in the DLC finally.

I understand some people dislike “Minecraft” for being one of those trendy “new ‘10s age” games popular with kids, and overly-meme’d & overhyped online, but honestly if you look past all of that, it’s a good game, and you can do all kinds of things in it, and is now the best-selling multi-console game for a reason.  
I think it fits in SSB fine, and makes for a more unique fighter. Also, nice to see another non-Japanese series get in, which rarely happens in SSB, being a Japanese game, and all.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@QuasarNova  
Maybe not until the next game.

@QuasarNova  
Would be funny, I like the Zombie, and Enderman costumes. Would’ve been funny if they had the official Mario Minecraft skin too from the Switch/3DS/WiiU version.

Come to think of it, they only showed 4 alts. I wonder what the others would be.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Shadowlands has been delayed.

Honestly, it’s for the best. It looks good, but it needs more time in the oven.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@icey wicey 1517  
I’d be fine with those, though I still say they should’ve had the official Mario Minecraft skin too.

Hope Creepers, animals, and stuff spawn on the stage. The Minecraft stage actually looks good, and apparently is randomly generated like the Mario Maker stage.
bg poni
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

So we’re all in agreement that if you edge-guard someone by building a crude penis on the ledge to block the ledge, that it’s called cock-blocking, right?

@Beau Skunky  
@icey wicey 1517  
You can see the alt costumes on the website, just click Steve to switch between them. Apparently they’re based on alternate costumes featured in different console ports of the game.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@bg poni  
Ah, I see. Not bad alts, but still would’ve liked the Mario skin. lol

I kinda wish they’d do a Zelda Minecraft pack, like maybe redo the NES or SNES Hyrule overworld in Minecraft, have Stalfos replace skeletons, have Moblins as Pigmen, Octoroks, ect.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide