Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #C198
There’s a thread on ResetEra that asks why Nintendo hasn’t joined Microsoft and Sony in acquiring studios.

I’d rather not see the gaming industry turn into the TV and film industry, where the majority of IPs are owned by a handful of media giants.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Moving through the enemy lines with the Natsu theme feels like… KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, oh, you want some more!? ;-D
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Planning on getting a PS5 whenever one becomes available. Not sure if I’m ready to build a PC yet
Background Pony #C198
Can someone explain what Stop n Swop was? From what I can tell, it was like DLC before DLC was a thing.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
We’re probably never getting another Banjo Kazooie game, are we?

Unless Microsoft outsources it to another developer like they did Killer Instinct, and Battletoads.

PlayTonic, and former Rare staff expressed interest in doing an HD compilation remake of the original 2 BK games. I would die happy if that ever happened. (And gets a Switch release.)

@DarkObsidian  
Well, you don’t have to play Pokémon if you don’t like it. Pokémon isn’t even owned by Nintendo, so they don’t profit off Nintendo systems sold, if that’s what you’re afraid of. There’s plenty of good stuff on Switch.

And yes, Hyrule Warriors is great.

@Background Pony #C198  
Sort’ve like that, but they had to scrap it. The X-Box version reinstated it though.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Background Pony #C198  
Pretty much you would have have swapped the cartridges And information from the 1st game would have been transferred into the 2nd. It was scrapped as hardware revisions made it literally impossible as the system would not have hold the memory long enough to actually pull it off. Or so removing a cartridge on an active system could have cause some damage to both the game and system
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide