Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
>unlocks Dancer as a secondary job

Finally! Too many enemies have Darkness as a weakness.

>still can’t take Tressa out of my party, and I’m running out of secondary jobs I can put on her

>Tressa is 15

I, I don’t think I thought this one through.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I think experimenting by changing things up between games should be encouraged. Should help discover what works, doesn’t work, and the like, as long as they stay with the core idea of the series/franchise. There is a big difference between changing to try something new/different and changing to chase a thread, though.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Now that i see that ace attorney game, what’s with japanese games getting all ‘historical/traditional’ all of a sudden?

Don’t get me wrong, there’s no better time to be nostalgic, but it’s an odd trend.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@WyrmSpawN  
tbf, the original game is set in Japan, and the weird thing of “Los Angeles, Japan” was a thing the localizers thought would be fun.

Now if only we can finally get Attorney Investigations 2
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Octopath is getting kinda easy. I mean, when it’s not cheesing.

I’m getting pretty tempted to divide my party into an A team and B team and tackling chapters like that. So my primary party breezes through their chapters because they’re all overleveled, while I have to sit back and enjoy the challenge with my underleveled team when doing their chapters.
Background Pony #B4D2
I’ve NEVER had a problem with the N64 controller.

With all the complaints about it, I can’t help but feel like I missed something.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m going to jump back into The Old Republic again.

I’ve had a Jedi guardian that I’ve needed to level for awhile. I’m playing her as a starry eyed idealist for her first few missions, until she slowly becomes disillusioned and strays into the darkness, but never fully succumbing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide