Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Massive, sprawling space empire only that inexplicably only had one planet.

Easiest genocide ever.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I was getting ready to declare a war of conquest on a rival empire until they severed a treaty with me, which counts as breaking an alliance. Meaning I cannot declare war on them for another 10 years despite the fact that i did not break the treaty.

I reloaded to try and nip it in the bud through clever diplomacy but failed to.

So now, in 10 in game years, the war of conquest has become a war of genocide. They brought this on themselves.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
I picked up Bloodstained for the Switch again since it was only $15. It still has all the issues it did when I first got it, and it’s crashed on me twice, but I’m managing. Finally had my first game over against Bloodless.
Background Pony #42E1
My villagers in New Horizons are Cherry, Ankha, Marshal, Genji, Etoile, Chai, Marty, Chelsea, Toby, Rilla.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Sometimes you lose because the game was genuinely tough. Sometimes because the game cheesed you to death. And sometimes you lose because you just get outplayed.

That last one was how my latest attempt at Starcraft coop went. Played Abathur and realized real quick that he has some weak anti-air in his early game. The only unit he has at the start that can hit air is pretty weak and got ate by the computer’s ships stunning and lifting them into their air…which lets those anti-air only units hit them. Which is fine because my partner can cover my missteps right? No. He also fielded anti-ground only units. By the time he started fielding units that can hit air it was too late to shift the fight in our favor. Game was lost barely a minute after I finally worked through my tech tree enough to get some dedicated anti-air units.

The moral of the story is y’all need to play some Starcraft 2.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide