Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@RogueBadnik

@WyrmSpawN

There’s something appropriate about the 8th numbered entry taking more than a few inspirations from 4.

Also I hope Capcom has scratched that itch. 4 is good, but not exactly calling for a remake. Especially when there’s still 0 or Code Veronica. Hell, give us some more of the Outbreak entries.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Zincy

The best part is when they’re cheering your name while you’re standing there confused saying “Uh, I just wanted to eat babies. I didn’t know they were baby Hitlers.”
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I eradicated crime, poverty, hunger, and slavery and, united the entire galaxy under one banner.

Meanwhile I’m just sitting there with a device that is literally designed to destroy the entire galaxy to make my people immortal.

Now I’m conflicted about whether to just sit there and run a utopian society, or blow it up. Granted, now that I’ve ascended every species under my empire to be psyonics, they’d all become immortal energy beings too. So, if anything, either way I still come out the good guy.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@phoenixacezero

Jecht is gonna hurt you. But if you get past him you literally cannot lose unless you petrify your own guys for some reason.

The aeons are gonna kick your ass no matter what, but with perm-auto life it’s only a matter of time before you win. Same with Yu Yevon.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Zincy

Run the utopia and then blow it up once it gets boring (5 bucks says less than 20 minutes)

Oh and dont erradicate one of those after the soft reboot for extra fun
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

i wonder who all will make up season 3 of Soulcalibur 6 if they make it, like Rock, Yun Seong, and Aeon Calcos are the only really major characters left, after that it’s the psudo guests from 4 and the CC based characters from 3, since i doubt they will bring in anyone from 5, if they bring back Aeon i really hope they keep the implications he ate Kratos
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide