Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Got the two bad endings in Dawn of Sorrow and gave Julius Mode a try. Now I’m trying to farm a soul from a particular enemy that will let me access a huge chunk of the castle that’s otherwise inaccessible.  
I have to say, aside from the touch screen stuff, that’s probably my biggest pet peeve about this game: progression is dependent on elements the player has very little control over. Granted, that was true for Aria of Sorrow as well, but it’s a bigger problem with Dawn of Sorrow because more of the game is dependent on it.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
So the maker of Liar Princess is making another game called Evil King and the Good Hero, also in the storybook style. I don’t think they take place in the same world due to the goat in the trailer not looking like a hulking bipedal that eat meat.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
What I love about the trophy for beating the game for Liar Princess is that it’s the inverse of the trophy for holding hands with the prince for the first time. In the latter, it’s the wolf in princess form holding the priince’s hand, and the former is the prince holding one of the wolf’s claws in his hand. It’s just so sweet.
Background Pony #EEEC
I’m watching the Fear and Loathing in Vegas Stakes AVGN episode.

Yeah, I’ve never seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, so I’m meh on this episode.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Ok so, If I understand this right:

Khalai Protoss are susceptible to Amon’s puppetry because their nerve cords connect them to the Khala. So when they sever their nerve cords they are cut off from the Khala.

Nerazim Protoss are immune to Amon’s puppetry because they already cut off their nerve cords long ago, so they’ve already been disconnected from the Khala.

The Tal’darim Protoss still have their nerve cords, and still are connected to that Khala, but are immune to Amon’s puppetry because…they’re already such assholes that Amon flooding the Khala with hatred and anger changes nothing for them?

That about right?
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Judging from how it’s been so far, I’m Final Dread-NOUGHT looking forward to Freedom Planet’s finale.

(Ba-dum-tish)

Seriously though, #### Final Dreadnought.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
Well, I still have to finish Julius Mode at some point, but I can cross Dawn of Sorrow off the list. Next up, I’ll be jumping straight into the next DS game, Portrait of Ruin.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Zincy

Yes.

But then you help Alarak become supreme leader of the Tal’darim and he strongarms most of them into opposing Amon. AFAIK the Tal’darim don’t ritualistically cut their nerve cords like the Dark Templar do, so why don’t Amon just go “lol don’t care, you’re all still mine”.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan  
I keep wondering how the hell do these viruses allow people to grow big, conservation of mass be damned?

Like, in order for these blokes to have grown tentacles, assuming each weigh a normal, heavy human arm, say 10 lbs, and he sprouts eight of them in the blink of an eye…Did he just randomly created 80 lbs of mass out of thin air or did he use the mass on his body to convert them into tentacles?

But then he immediately grew into Biollante in a matter of seconds. Where’s he get them? did he eat like a literal ton of fish to get that big?
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@tehwatever

Most bosses at least have their mutations occur offscreen for some time or so to at least give the benefit of the doubt that they’ve munched on a few victims at least, or in a few cases outright fall into a pile of bodies they then assimilate.

But Irving is definitely the most outrageous, yeah.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I just had to do something that I haven’t had to do in a while: I made a save state right before the start of one of the boss fights so I could immediately throw myself at them when I inevitably fucked up and got killed. The problem is is that in order to win, you need to protect a character while she’s casting a spell which will end the fight when it’s done. But, the spell gets interrupted if the character you’re protecting gets attacked, or even just winds up offscreen- for example, if you get hit by an attack that knocks you away from her. Trust me, it’s not fun.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide