Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario  
Because Blizzard recently pissed off everyone by screwing with the game making it worse and people unsubscribing, so…

Hey! Look at this character we tokenized all of a sudden!

I’m pretty sure there’s a potion or what-not that’ll just allow someone to transmutate into whatever they want, so this is about as stunning as any other character; “Yeah, so? I was a female night elf with huge tits last week. Next paycheck, I’m thinking of being a Worgan.”

They did this before when they got into hot water and then all of a sudden they have a book detailing Soldier 76 and his “romance”. It’s a PR stunt and anyone celebrating it has no say in the shitty practices Blizzard or activision does because they cheer for the obvious easy distraction stunt for articles about how “Stunning and brave” they are.

It’s a shield.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario  
Reminds me of when RIOT was getting in trouble after then hired a certain piece of wood.

>Accusation of another sexual misconduct  
>Another champion has their sexuality revealed as anything other then straight

It’s obvious what they’re doing, and like clock-work. The sheep buy it. or in most cases, just pirate it, print out the one page, hang it to their wall and stare at it lustfully as they log onto Fanfic net.

@WyrmSpawN  
And they wonder why they had to remake Diablo 2, which they’re screwing up and making it not worth the price since they can’t help but fix “Problematic elements” while claiming to be faithful to the source.

Jeez, at this point, just hire Jack Thompson. You’re giving him and all those that attacked you in the 90’s what they want anyways…
Background Pony #EEEC
There’s this guy who beat all 5 Soulsborne games, back to back, without taking a single hit.

That’s absolutely insane.
Background Pony #EEEC
Will Elden Ring be a spiritual successor to Dark Souls like Bloodborne, or will it be its own thing?
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I don’t know if it’s just me, but the player characters of the DS Castlevania games feel incredibly weak in comparison to the characters in the games before them. Bosses, and even regular enemies can and will shred you in seconds if you’re careless, or just unlucky. But I cannot deny that of the bunch, Shanoa is the worst.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Bloodborne really did a number on me when it comes to horror. Prior to it I was full “fuck this runrunrunrunrun”

Now everytime I see a horror monster in either silent hill or resident my mind immediatly goes “yeah i can take em”
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@RogueBadnik

That’s not even the strangest thing about blacksmiths in games.

How does Bob the smithy down in some podunk shit town have the skills needed to repair an ancient magical super sword forged by the gods in the heart of a dying star or the cursed blade of darkness made of living shadows that feeds off the souls of the damned for example? What incredible smithing college do all these guys go to?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide