Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

shinigamiPeter

@igotnopicks  
You reminded me of that time DSP ragequited on the battle with Nyx Avatar in Persona 3. Remember kids- never leave your healers charmed. Even on Easy. Especially in the game with full heal spells. And then don’t let it happen the second time.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I’m…  
I need answers.

Who’s making these mobile game ads like seriously? WHO?! Holy shit not only are they not even indicative of the game they’re advertizing, they’re flat out misleading, and they’re COPIES of each other (the ads, not the games). I once saw a Mafia City ad but with cowboys and bandits, and you wanna know what game it was advertizing? HERO WARS!

Like, WHY?! WHO MADED THESE? I’m asking because I want in on the action.

If they can be making stupid, downright sexist misogynist offensive misleading disgusting and even flat out “implying rape” ads but they can get away with it? I want some of that. Maybe I can finally just draw sexy hijabi girls all day and flood your feed with it. If in the future your internet experience is suddenly inundated with anime hijab girls then I want to be the one responsible for it.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Apparently in Dragon’s Dogma, you can only double-jump if you play a rogue and take a dagger skill, and there are plenty of items that require that ability to get to. One more reason DD isn’t worth playing. Atleast Greedfall’s BS class limitation is something you learn about early on.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

So we haven’t got a new Rayman game since 2013, but we got 2 fully produced (with very high production value) and developed Rabbids games for the Switch since 2017.

Aaaand another reason to be less and less of a Nintendo fan. At least I have Smash.
Ring Team
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
I only played Fire Emblem Awakening and I think it’s pretty good. It’s possibly one of the best 3DS games.

I haven’t played Three Houses though, but my first impression is this: It doesn’t look great.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide