Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #A94E
If it turns out that Nintendo has been mistreating female employees, that will probably be it for me. I’ll be done with video games.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #A94E

Considering Japan’s historical and modern treatment of women, its entirely possible.

The perception of Japan as this enlightened, egalitarian, modern moral society is not one overly supported if one looks hard enough.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
I’ll admit I started dragging my feet near the end, but I can officially cross Ys IX: Monstrum Nox off the list. It wasn’t the longest game in the series, but I definitely enjoyed it the most. I’ll be looking forward to the next entry, whenever it comes.  
But now… I need to find a new game to fill in the abundance of free time I’ve suddenly found myself with.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy

Thanks to a problem with rampant groping, Japan segregates their train cars by sex.

The implication being that, instead of cracking down on widespread molestation, they’d rather it be the women’s problem for being in the wrong car.

Yeah the odds for Nintendo does not look good.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

Yeara ago I remember talking to someone that thought Japan should have won WW2. I responded that he, a pasty white guy, would been working half dead in an iron mine to send resources to GLORIOUS NINPON for pennies a day.

He was not amused by that statement.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Can we just go back to all our old games, or focus on all the indies with tons of love and passion in them, like Dusk?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@NitroFury

Now I’m just picturing Ion going around from cubical to cubical showing off his custom drawn picture of Sylvanas whipping him while shouting “for the Horde”.
Background Pony #A94E
The part of my hand where my thumb is connected to my palm hurts from playing Mega Man X.

Are there any hand exercises I could do to strengthen the muscles in my hand?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Remember when a lot of people complain the Switch OLED is overpriced with outdated hardware and games costing $60 or $70. Trust me, it could be a lot worse.  
full  
And I mean a lot worse.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Meanlucario  
Keep in mind, the cost for the base model for the Pioneer LaserActive is $970… in 1993, which would’ve cost $1,823.84 adjusted for inflation in 2021. Yes, that outdated console cost as much as a High-End Performance Gaming PC of today.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide