Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #A94E
Wait, I have to do all the Sigma Fortresses in one go? But I got a password after beating the robot spider. I just naturally assumed that meant the game would take me to the 2nd Sigma Fortress stage, and I wouldn’t have to do the 1st stage again.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Okay, Postal 4 has another update, hopefully taking the train back doesn’t freeze the game on tuesday, or trying to get busted…..
Background Pony #A94E
@Kiryu-Chan

But not to specific Sigma’s Fortress stages? Because I looked, and I don’t see any passwords for Sigma Fortress 2, 3, 4, or 5.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Background Pony #A94E  
There’s a password that lets you skip you to the final stage. For the other two, I dunno, I’ve never tried the passwords for those levels mainly because they’re pretty easy so I never needed to skip to them, but if a password exists for the final level then I’d assume one exists for the others as well
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@MLPFIMfan 97FD  
It would definitely make things more awkward. I highly doubt Nintendo knew about anything that was going on at Activision Blizzard along with the final DLC being finalized before the lawsuit was filed

Of course there was also that rumor of Tracer being in Smash but got cancelled after the Blitzchung debacle, though I highly doubt that was real
Background Pony #A94E
My goal is to beat Mega Man X and Mega Man 2.

Then I’ll try to finally finish Banjo-Tooie.

That would make 5 games that I’ve beaten this year (The first 2 were Banjo-Kazooie and Mega Man 3).
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Even with the whole Activision-Blizzard fiasco, I don’t feel comfortable selling the Activision games I have.

I mean, I probably won’t be playing them for at least a month after all that’s happened, but I genuinely love the Crash and Spyro games too much to sell them. Same with Pro Skater 1+2.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Most of my Acti-Blizzard games are digital so even if I wanted to get rid of them I can’t, so deleting them from my hardware until things are sorted out is the best I can do.

I got rid of the few physical ones I have.  
Only one I kept was Transformers Devastation, and even then  
  1. It was developed by Platinum, none of the major studios at Activision or Blizzard  
  2. Activision doesn’t own the license anymore so it’s not like they get anything out of it anywat
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
There’s no need to throw away or sell your old games. They’ve already got your money and the message will fall on deaf ears.

The way to hurt them is to not buy future titles.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide