Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I’ve done the only two “Extra Little Sister” glitches I will do for this run. The Farmer’s Market one would have been too much of a pain, and I was unaware of the glitch when I did Neptune’s Bounty. Oh, and Bouncers and Little Sisters are the only two subjects I don’t have full research on. I’m also at 40% achievements for the game.
Background Pony #A94E
>Look up the TV Tropes article on Kirby’s Pinball Land, a game I played as a kid.  
>Go to the YMMV section and see a link  
>Click it  
>Now can never hear the title theme of the game the same way again

Thanks, internet.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario  
YES!

They are not children! They are things… Creatures! They are but bloated meal worms ripe for feasting upon their sweet, juicy ADAM that is MINE! They aren’t human anymore and do not have rights or a soul! They crawl upon the ground like insignificant insects! One their body guards is disposed of, they are weak, helpless! And all MINE! to crack open and suck out their sweet ADAM they hold for my survival and conquest of Rapture!

Also, I’m just tired of not, and want to be evil this playthrough.

lol.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Dustcan  
Eleanor has plenty of potential and very importantly has a built in excuse to have powers that you can explain away between games as her suppressing them to avoid losing herself to the other people’s memories contained in the adam,
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And I finished helping an artist finish his greatest piece yet, with the help of his old pupils.

@Thanotos Omega  
Pretty sure with Rapture flooded and empty and nothing to go back to other than a bitch of a mother, the last thing she wants is her own game.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Ion Fury’s combat loop is soooooooo good. It’s so crunchy and every weapon feels impactful. I think I like it more than Amid Evil and Dusk’s. It’s definitely harder than either.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And I just set off an EMP bomb in Rapture. I was having too much fun and decided to do one more level.

@Penguin Dragneel  
Higher ups don’t want to subjected to anything less to immunity, even to each other.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Now my tonics are unstable. That’s going to be annoying. I cleaned out Olympus Heights before entering Apollo Square anyway. I got an epic achievement for maxing the research of every subject possible.
Background Pony #A94E
Bangda Rangda (The wall face boss in Mega Man X) is actually pretty easy.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So, modpacks.

Are they any more complicated than a series of mods?

I have one modpack in a zip folder, and I’m wondering if I just plop that down in the usual place.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And now Bioshock refuses to acknowledge the controller have have been using. I unplugged my headset to untangle some wires, and apparently that cause Bioshock to reject my controller and refuse to even acknowledge that it’s plugged in. Carrion read it just fine, so it’s not a GOG thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide