Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@WyrmSpawN

Keyboard and mouse have a provably superior effect in FPS than a handheld controller, mostly do to ease in precise aiming.

But I grew up with controllers so I too find them easier.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Goku Black  
Not when it’s as untidy as Bioshock. Try playing a game with a mouse and keyboard until the lest few hours, than suddenly need to use a controller. It’s not fun.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Part of me wants to start Bioshock 2, but I also know that if I don’t do Luigi’s Mansion now, I never will. It also might help if I play something between 1 and 2, so they don’t bleed into each other too much.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And progress made in Luigi’s Mansion. 11/50 Boos, a Butler and Mario’s hat is great progress in my book. I hate that the Boos travel through walls and into rooms you can’t access.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Cyborg_pony  
Luckily DED SPESS dont have much of a story outside of:

Isaac’s girlfriend is missing and he always finds problems that are preventing him from going where he needs to be, and said problems are always vocalized by everybody but himself.

“Isaac the comm’s dead! Isaac our ship’s blown up! Isaac the train isn’t working! Isaac the air is poisoned! Isaac we gonna crash into space debris!”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Good thing a remake implies most of the writing is already done huh? Just toss some notes along the margins in the script and done.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
One can ruin the story in remakes. I think there are plenty examples of that (though I don’t watch/play enough to name some off the top of my head).
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
The Ascent, it’s really neat Cyber Punk twinstick shooter RPG,

like as the cybernetics stat goes up from spending skill points one of the skills that govern it, one of your eyes will become mechanical and you will see more and more bits of metal and glowy parts on your face for example. there are 4 attributes, they seem to be linked to head torso legs and arms,
Background Pony #A94E
Made it to D-Rex.

This is the farthest I’ve ever gotten in Mega Man X.
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I’ve been thinking and I think it’s be really cool to see more Isometric dungeon crawlers with actual D&D styled classes. I’ve kind of narrowed out a few which would pretty much go two ways with some having a side gig, along with having at least two primary routes to limit sameness in characters I think it’d probably go over well.

Even with all the classes and class types. I think at first should only have no less then 5 or 6. Depending on how co-op parties are done. Then maybe add more with expansions at least two.

Other then classes, races should also come with benefits and downsides, for more customization if the game goes more like Divinity or Buldar’s Gate. Which could effect how NPCs help you or find you an asshole. Also have attributes like a “Soldier” that’ll change how some see your character, but all guards and soldiers will respect. Alcoholic that makes drinks like beers, ales and wines give a larger percentage of HP and MP restored, but lowers charisma.

There’s so much that can be done, but AAA companies don’t wanna put in that much work and smaller indie ones would have the funding to implement. Hell, at this point, I’d take Something like a new Champions of Norrath just the way the games were back in the PS2 era. Not streamlined like D3 was.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide