Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario  
They’re allowed to do more with Luigi. Nintendo has this kind of “Mickey Mouse” idealism with Mario that he’s not too out there because he’s meant more as an avatar for the player.

A lot of Nintendo games usually have a silent protag because of that, and usually side-characters they’re allowed to just go nuts with.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Given that you can construct logic gates using crabs, it is theoretically possible to create a computer that can run Skyrim using crabs.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Well my only hope from all this is that Blizzard fix their internal messes and actually start making good games again. Probably not happening but I try to remain optimistic.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Made progress in LM. Bogmire was a pain to deal with.

@silbasa  
Like Blizzard wasn’t already stitched together with Activision at this point.

@silbasa  
Like the employees will stop protesting after just one guy steps down. They know Bobby knew, and likely won’t stop until Bobby also has to face the music.
Cyborg_pony

@silbasa  
Doubt it. It’s easier to have some “step down” with a large check and throw in some figureheads to make the company look good while they also know how bad it is, (but don’t care since they’re above that part of the company) and it continues with nothing changed and Blizzard’s IPs suffer worse and worse with people leaving and being replaced.

Look at Bioware and NaughtyDog. All the talent left.
Cyborg_pony

@Meanlucario  
Because there’s no need to change. Is anyone still talking about it? Nope. RIOT is another.

There’s a reason Shadowlands sucked and because everyone with talent knew the promotions were just going to go to work GFs of the CEOs and so they all fucked off to make their own studios. For years, if not decades Blizzards just been a shell company to told the IP’s. Most of the people leaving now, are ones that knew about it but wanted to keep their cushy job, or were probably causing it and are now trying to hide in the crowd of complaints.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Cyborg_pony  
And that’s why we shouldn’t stop talking about it nor should employees stop protesting for better working conditions. This is their best shot at improving work conditions, and they don’t want to mess it up.
Background Pony #A94E
Not to brag, but it only took me a couple of tries to beat Sigma. Like, 3-4 tries.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
What’s up with this SystemZee character?

He makes lots of cool minecraft mods, but doesn’t seem keen on anyone else actually playing with them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide