Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
I hope Postal 4 ends up having as many if not more weapons than Postal 2 did including the DLC.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Ted Peterson and Julian lefay (The father of Elderscrolls) are bringing us the Spiritual successor to Daggerfall. Below is a link so you can watch the trailer and a summary of the article for those to lazy to click a link.

The Wayward Realms is a new open-world fantasy RPG from Elder Scrolls devs, promising more player freedom than ever before both in terms of exploration and character customization:  
full  

Dubbed a new class of role-playing called The Grand RPG, The Wayward Realms aims to offer an experience like none other with designs meant to be as immersive as possible. With an ever-evolving story that is coerced by a virtual Game Master, players will need to survive in a massive open world that is “way bigger than most other games you can think of.” Sprawling cities, cascading mountains, dangerous marshlands - The Wayward Realms aims to offer it all.

The Wayward Realms is set on a group of over one hundred realistically scaled islands, known collectively as the Archipelago, where scores of factions vie for influence and power. Kingdoms strive to maintain their dominance, upstarts seek to earn a place at the top, and dynasties set generational plots into motion. Should the player earn a position of prominence, they may change the course of history. However, they must first prove their worth battling rivals, mercenaries, monsters, spirits, and demons. On their quest for fame and fortune, players will venture through strange lands, delve into foreboding dungeons, and traverse kingdoms full of humans, elves, orcs, dwarves, and a few other unusual races.

The Wayward Realms experience will also offer “real role-playing,” tasking players with adventuring through this humongous world with a character class completely designed by the player. Players will also be able to tailor their abilities and spells and are encouraged to “think outside of the box” in terms of creationary goals.

If you’re like me and love some solid lore, The Wayward Realms also offers exactly that. “On the surface, things may have that familiar, medieval fantasy look, but dig a bit deeper, and there’s a lot to learn,” says the studio. From numerous moons to various cultures to learn about, the Elder Scrolls duo is bringing that lore craftmanship over into this new experience, and it sounds promising
Background Pony #A94E
I’ve realized that most NES games, and honestly, a lot of SNES games, are short.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey  
You never played Daggerfall it seems. Everything is RNG. All the dungeons, quests and the like are RNG. It’s why some quests are uncompleteable since the target doesn’t spawn in the dungeon that was rolled, due to each dungeon type has set monster types. Add death rooms that look like every other room, decreasing stamina to 0 kills you, and how everything is time sensitive, and you get an idea why Daggerfall isn’t as fun as it’s hyped up to be. It’s not a true “spiritual successor” unless it embraces all of Daggerfall, not just the parts people are nostalgic for.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@silbasa  
Even Daggerfall Had Authored locations for Key cities and Landmarks, But yes one of the greatest and most grounbreaking RPG’s of its Time had Proceduraly generated Dungeons, cities and environments, Though if the phenomenal success of other games that use procedural generation lately is any metric, that’s not as big a turn off as You’d think.

The scope and Ambition of Daggerfall combined with modern technology and Sensibilities, headed by two of the best developers in the Biz? In a world awash with witcher 3 and Skyrim clones, A back to foundations approach is decidely welcome, If only for variety’s sake.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Mikey  
It’s too early to tell yet but in all likelihood They’ll stick as close to Traditional RPG Mechanics as possible, meaning there’ll be plenty of number crunching going on under the Hood which is to it’s benefit. If you can enjoy Divinity, Baldurs Gate 3, Or even Bioware’ s classic output, this shouldn’t be too much of a hurdle.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Meanlucario  
You keep trying to get my attention but I’m not interested. We’ve talked about this before and got nowhere and frankly I havent got the energy to waste on a 5 hour bitch fest with you. It’s 10 pm and I have work at 5:30. If it’s not your thing, fine.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Terminal Rex  
Hey, you’re the one saying stuff like “under the hood” rather than just being straightforward and saying “rolls virtual D20s like popular TTRPGs.” The former implies hidden or unexplained mechanics to me.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Goddamn it’s always the same 10 dudes in here. This place needs fresh blood if only to add some variety to the conversation and interactions.

If I Never see another Dead by daylight comic or meme again It’ll still be to soon.

But than, I’d have found another place ages ago if I wasn’t such a creature of habit so there’s no one to blame but myself.

Goodnight.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And now act 3 is completed. Now that the mansion is in a blackout, I shall find all the goodie ghosts I missed/couldn’t get before.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide