Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Gnarls Barkley  
It can be but avoid casual. It’s full of bots.

@Gnarls Barkley  
@Mikey
Finally!

Yeah, he said he was redoing his Metroid reviews after he finished redoing classic Sonic. His old Metroid reviews have charm but are definitely kind of dated now.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
HOI4 alt history scenarios are so stupid that I love them  
I honestly have no idea why so much of the player base is against based and wacky alt history nations

The Republicans turning to the fascist silver legion for support in the 40s is so hilariously stupid that I love it  
MacArthur being leader of the confederacy despite being a proud descendant of a union general(I think) is also funny as shit
Background Pony #3393
I’m a bit worried about my CRT TV dying. I’ve heard that retro games are nearly unplayable on modern TVs.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@silbasa  
Yet you love to be silent when employees are censored and abused. But sure, some pixels of a cleavage is far more important than the lives of living humans.
Background Pony #3393
Alright, beat Dive Man, Drill Man, and Mothraya (the first Cossack Castle boss).
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@WyrmSpawN  
2 separate matters.

One is an internal personnel case handled in the ongoing lawsuit with California. Haven’t they already fired the harassers?

The other is the content of their games being stealth censored for some reason.

Surely these are two different unrelated things going on at Blizzard now?
Background Pony #3393
Took me less time and effort to beat X2 than X1, especially the X-Hunter Stages. I died several times on the first stage with the moving walls that give you an instant death, but then I didn’t die once on the other stages. Either I’m getting really good at Mega Man games, or X2 is easier than X1.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@silbasa  
No, most of them and the higher-ups who enabled it are still in power. That’s why it’s an on-going thing. And now unions are cracking down due to both unequal pay and unfair labor practices. Only you here care about cleavage being covered while the rest of us care more about the workers and company abuse.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
Still, he should have noticed how often that we talk about Blizzard/Activision’s abuse by now, and him being more focused and show more emotion about cleave being covered infuriates me.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
“Blizzards march into blind and unnecessary censorship continues, one small piece at a time” sounds relatively emotional to me. It doesn’t help that I still remember him and Cyborg more concern about Blizzard/Activision “going SJW” rather than the employee’s treatment when the case started. Maybe I am blowing things up. I’ll try to calm down a bit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide