Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@phoenixacezero  
I feel like being somewhat chill this Halloween and ease up on the spooks somewhat myself, though I may work on an horror game I started after LM3 (DS3 is something I’m doing with my cousin).
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I fucking stabilised the country as Bennet, even brought my Dixiecrat popularity back up and then the fucking Oil Crisis hit me  
61 billion dollars in the annual deficit  
Fucking great
Background Pony #E4B1
I’m playing “Kingdom Hearts III”. Wish me luck, because I’m going to kick Master Xehanort’s ugly, wrinkly ass into next week.
Background Pony #3393
Agree/disagree: If you didn’t beat a game on original hardware, it doesn’t count.
Background Pony #3393
Games you just can’t beat?

For me, it’s Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back on SNES. I can’t even get past the first level on Easy. And I consider myself pretty good at video games.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Background Pony #3393  
There are two from my childhood that haunt me in particular.  
The first is Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages. I got stuck on the Isle of Tokay and couldn’t figure out how to advance.  
The other was Final Fantasy X. I managed to get up to Braska’s Final Aeon, but only ever beat him once. I didn’t die to him, though- that final sequence was always so long that my family would interrupt and need me to do something so I could never finish the fight.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
Finished my (unintentional) Bennett run with McNamara on top  
US no.1 world power boi

Time for my second TNO run, US again, but not Bennett this time  
Instead…  
full
Background Pony #E4B1
The best part of Kingdom Hearts 3 is seeing my name on the list of Kingdom Hearts Union X players.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

finding a main in this game sucks, Sheeva is a bad parody of updated design, Mileena has awkward moves, and they felt the need to make every other woman painfully shout “I am super fucking strait!” constantly,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@WyrmSpawN  
People legit went nuts when the last game had like one off handed line about one of the new characters being gay, saying that it didn’t need to be said, none of them out here bitching about every other character being either in a relationship or actively expressing hetrosexuality, seriously to the best of my knowledge the only hints of LGBT rep in this game is fucking Mileena, who despite deserving to fall behind only Liu kang Sonya and the iconic nija duo in terms of priority for inclusion got shunted to end of life DLC,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
I never heard of that, and I’ll by lying if I said that I didn’t suspect it being the usual small but obnoxious homophobic bigots. I’m pretty sure that MK fans would see that as hot, since MK is a sleazy exploit game from my understanding.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide