Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
GTA 4 is good but holy shit the missions are definitely fairly repetitive. I still stand by that V is better.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Meanlucario  
MK isn’t a sleazy exploit game.

People go to the games for the gore and violence, the only “exploitive” thing thing i can think of for the sries was all the girls wearing a lot of outfits that go overboard on the sex appeal, and even then by the time of the reboot timeline they toneed down the female outfits a lot

Also Pretty sure that the game confirmed/hinted at Melieena and her partner both being bi
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
MK is definitely a bunch of things, most not particularly wholesome. “Exploitative” is not one of the qualifiers I’d use though.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Vermintide 1 and 2 are only $3 and $7.50 on Steam right now. I may give it a try later. Commanding armies and building empires is wonderful, but sometimes I want more intense combat.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@phoenixacezero  
Unfortunately no. I don’t remember his name and I can only find pics of people from the movie. I only remember it was him with Sonicfox(if anyone remembers him) and his looked like he didn’t want to be there.

I remember MK11 wasn’t a very good game, on one hand all items where loot box to hell and back when MK9 you could unlock at your leisure the game was horribly broken in either your favor of the COM player in some mode and overall the gameplay seemed like Button hit, button hit, pre-rendered cutscene of turning the enemy’s sternum into powder and pretty much people only care of the cameo characters. I remember it was so boring that even EVO took it off the roster for a while and most only bring it up to whine there isn’t enough fuel for their fanfics.

when going back to something MK9, the gameplay just feels better. Combos felt good, customs look cooler.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@kleptomage

The voice work and idle character conversations are brilliant. They managed to fully flesh out a handful of characters just through random battle talks. Each has their own distinct personality, goals, and arcs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide