Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I’m glad Actraiaser is being remade. It looks awesome.

@Mikey  
Eh, I’ll gladly pay $10 extra for Banjo Kazooie, and a bunch of other N64 games. Call me a sucker… (Would rather own it though…)  
And I kinda disagree it’s a “rip-off,” because frankly $20/$30 a year is much cheaper then Netflix, Hulu, and such.  
Cheaper then Virtual Console was frankly. ($10 for each N64 game.) Though, I do kinda miss owning the games admittedly.

And nice Nintendo is embracing a third party console like Sega. As long as we get more for what we pay, (and it’s not too high) and they start updating the retro game service more, I’ll be happy.

@Background Pony #5C15  
I kinda like that idea.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Yeah, people argue you get “more” for those, (of course, you’re paying more.) but for Switch Online, you pretty much get what you pay for at the cheap price.

Maybe the advanced (optional) service will be more on par with PS & X’s services.  
I’m sure they’ll keep the cheaper option for those that don’t care about the old games, and such.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

On topic of GTA 5.

I was disappointed with the map size. When you compare it to L.A. Noire or True Crime Streets of L.A. there’s an intimidating volume of nearly endless city that outdated technology was capable of, even San Andreas had a bigger map including San Francisco and Vegas.

The city in GTA 5 is very small, most of the game was used up on the northern areas. Moving up what looks like the 91 freeway and the Chino prison near Sandy Shores.

The cars have a very low top speed of around 120mph, for having so much freeway to cover the only fun you really have is accelerating through a small city.

As for the guns, they all seem to be the same with slightly different sounds. The Combat MG sounds incredible with the right audio equipment.

The missions came up short, they were often tedious with very few levels of replay interest.

Your wanted level is decreased one star at a time for each time you enter the same exact code from GTA 3, yet none of the GTA 3 universe is in the game.

Overall it’s fun to customize automobiles and revisit California, other than that all you can really do is drive around and get nostalgic.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Mikey  
I like to put long gears on my cars and run out of road fast.

It’s nice if you’re on foot but there just isn’t enough gun action for me. This is where GTA 4 shines, I can put on some King Diamond and cruise around an old witch town known as Liberty City.
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
@Mikey

Really wish I could get the Steam version of VC working properly. Controller mapping is a nightmare and I ain’t playing a GTA game with mouse and keyboard. If that remastered trilogy is real, I hope that’s an issue that’s resolved.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Well, fuck LM2. It was going great until the 13th gem in zone being an annoying minigame near the end of the level and a boss that is very annoying. I plan on tackling him again later, but for now I need to stop, and maybe look up the speedrun strat for him to make my life easier.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide