Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Background Pony #A92B  
There are some good ones. The first game I can think of is Enter the Gungeon, where you have to avoid the bullets of many enemies and switch weapons constantly. It’s a very addictive game.

If you’re interested in it, just consider the PS4 version or the PC version. The Switch one seems to crash at certain dungeons (or gungeons in this case).
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

MK11 really does feel like it makes things worse for itself then they needed to be, like the intro between Kotal and Frost where Mileena is brought up, all they had to do was not have frost point out how the series doesn’t like independent or strong women, but they did, and instead of Johnny saying “there is a name for women like you” they could have just said “people like you” but i get the feeling the game had quite a few staff memebrs who are basically that one guy from Dead Island who named that one skill “Feminist Whore” in the game files,
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

There is no fantasy, so it’s Science Fiction. Unless they add magic in 4 or later, there has been no fantasy in the series so far.
Gonna Necro this comment.  
Sorry but I disagree. Halo is a fantasy, even going as far back as Halo 2. A science fiction has science front and center as the driving force of the story. A scientific discovery, a new untested theory, experiment gone horribly wrong, etc.

HALO is a war hero fantasy story set in a world with Advanced TECH.

Halo hits way too many fantasy tropes: It has a rival race with a strict and honor-bound religion different from our protagonist. It tells a story of a righteous warrior. It has “magic”_ and things happening that can be solved by punching really hard at something. It’s no science fiction as there is little science required to drive the plot forward.

By MAGIC I mean this: If you shoot a bullet that tracks your enemies and you go “wait how does that…” or the hero takes several blows that would kill lesser men and he survives and you go “wait hol up…” but the answer to those questions are handwaved as “A scientist did it” then it’s not much different than when the wizard does it.

A super soldier serum and training does not a sci-fi make. Nor does advanced tech. Unless I’m fucking up my english and I just don’t understand Fantasy.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
There is no fantasy, so it’s Science Fiction. Unless they add magic in 4 or later, there has been no fantasy in the series so far.
Gonna Necro this comment.
Sorry but I disagree. Halo is a fantasy, even going as far back as Halo 2. A science fiction has science front and center as the driving force of the story. A scientific discovery, a new untested theory, experiment gone horribly wrong, etc.
HALO is a war hero fantasy story set in a world with Advanced TECH.
Halo hits way too many fantasy tropes: It has a rival race with a strict and honor-bound religion different from our protagonist. It tells a story of a righteous warrior. It has “magic”_ and things happening that can be solved by punching really hard at something. It’s no science fiction as there is little science required to drive the plot forward.
By MAGIC I mean this: If you shoot a bullet that tracks your enemies and you go “wait how does that…” or the hero takes several blows that would kill lesser men and he survives and you go “wait hol up…” but the answer to those questions are handwaved as “A scientist did it” then it’s not much different than when the wizard does it.
A super soldier serum and training does not a sci-fi make. Nor does advanced tech. Unless I’m fucking up my english and I just don’t understand Fantasy.

Who could forget this Sith Lord shit:

full
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@CaptainXtra  
“Let’see you explain this shit scientifically. Tell me human. How am I picking you up from the ground, defying gravity only localized to you, yet at the same time restricting the movement of your limbs, somehow.”  
–Ur-Didact
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide