Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #A92B
How am I supposed to beat Canary Mary the third time in Cloud Cuckooland?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Kiryu-Chan

One of the Arcade1UP ones. Cheapish, 500 bucks at Best Buy. Had every PacMan (except Ms. Pac Man weirdly), Dig Dug 1 and 2 (which does things for me), Galaga, Galaxia, Mappy, and some weird Japanese game called Rompers.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
No one bought it thinking it was bigger, the entire meme was about how obviously bad it looked as a DLC instead a gain as a fucking freebie to encourage people to buy the game new, and again dumb fucks reacting to it like that is what caused other devs to carve out actual pieces of the game to try and get players to buy the game new,
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Background Pony #A92B  
Lmao the 4th time for the cheato page is where it gets tough.

Trick I did was mash and when I got tired. Pause the game to recover and after a while resume mashing and rinse and repeat.

Her AI will speed up if you’re ahead of her and going fast. So if you slow down from the speed you used to pass her she’ll overtake you eventually when you’re tired.
Background Pony #A92B
What if, instead of lives, a game has a death counter that keeps track of how many times you die, and dying too many times affects the ranking you get when you beat the level?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Dustcan  
Yeah, counting your clones.

I don’t know if the first game did anything with it, but the second had a boss character that was revived every time you killed him, according to the number of times you died.
Background Pony #A92B
One bad thing about lives in games is that when you get low, you either have to go to a previous, easier level to get more (Donkey Kong Country) or stay in one spot and keep killing enemies and hope one of them drops an extra life (Mega Man).

Both are big wastes of time that could be spent getting farther in the game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide