Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
Yeah. I mentioned my stats when I was wondering what to do with a book that permanently increases a stat and people quickly realized that I had possibly the lowest stat total for paladins (they guy said that 70 or 75 was the lowest possible, but due to paladin’s having relatively high requirements, their minimum is likely 77, which is my total).
Background Pony #E2F9
My progress in “Metroid Dread”: I turned the third EMMI into scrap metal.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Only a Giancarlo villain could look at the american exploitation of slavery, prisoners, and overseas sweatshop workers and be like: Excellent business model. I should emulate, and justify it in the coldest, matter-of-fact-its-just-good-bidnis kinda way in an international interview.
“when I give the product to America. My methods, your questions? No one will care.”
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So when does everybody think that the gaming community will work together to bring back Satoru Iwata back from the dead and put him back in Nintendo to tell the current heads up to cut that shit out based on their recent decisions. Especially regarding the Expansion Pass price?
I’m also hearing claims that the reason for this price was due to Disney being Disney about wanting everything a company has for use of their stuff in other properties. This being Sora in Smash Bros.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Red-Supernova
Everyone wants to blame things they don’t like for everything never forget that Nintendo has for years been splitting the pokemon games for no reason other than to double dip on the same half assed development, also remember that the only reason they don’t have voice chat is because they are too cheap to get mods for it and they tend to cut support for games online features way faster then everyone else, and have the biggest hate boner for the concept of backwards compatibility,
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Thanotos Omega
Are you referring to each Pokémon generation having two versions? Everybody is used to that. Doesn’t excuse the development of those games though.
How much does adding voice chat in a game cost really? I find it hard to believe that the amounts of money they are gaining every day can’t cover the expenses for holding voice chat servers.
Are you saying that they put paywalls behind older games on purpose because they just want to be one and done with older games? I find that hard to believe.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
Metroid Dread really takes the lore out there, I wonder what they’re going to do with the series next.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
Its good to see that Metroid Dread is doing well. I wish I was a Metroid fan but that doesn’t mean I still root for Nintendo’s other properties that aren’t Mario, Zelda and Pokémon.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@Thanotos Omega
No it’s because he infused her with his Mawkin DNA, and the Mawkin were just another Chozo tribe that went against the Thoha with chozo like Old Bird and Grey Voice, as well as Quiet Robe. Also Other M never happened and it sure as fuck seems like Sakamoto is doing everything in his power to pretend it never happened either.
Also, the Mawkin are obviously evil, Adam was just an asshole Other M tried to make look like he was “just looking out for Samus” so don’t give me that bullshit.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Mikey
I’ve talked with a Metroid enthusiast who will actually stand up for Other M and even Federation Force to an extent. She acknowledged that certain gameplay stuff like the “authorizations” were dumb but could see what the writers wanted to go for with the story. It sadly just needed some refining to help convey its context.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
I’ve heard a rumor that the SMB1, SMB3 and SMW styles in the Super Mario Maker series are really running off of the NSMBU engine with the illusion of limited controls. I hope its not a knock against those games since I’m aware they aren’t 1 by 1 complete recreations of those games’ respective formats.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide