Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Mikey
And the fan I’ve talked to has counter points towards those issues. I’m not going to get ask her to repeat herself just for debating with other Metroid fans since she is busy with other things so I’m just going to leave it at that not everything Other M did was all doom and gloom for the series.
Background Pony #8962
I got a PS2 earlier this year. What do you think of my collection so far?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I think Federation Force was kinda overhated, and the ball minigame was pretty cool. Metroid Other M, flaws aside, I honestly still enjoyed.
Haven’t gotten Dread yet, because it was surprisingly sold out.
@igotnopicks
To think, people were upset at paying only $20 a year to use Nintendo’s service, and get NES/SNES games. (Which technically is much cheaper than Virtual Console was, or even Netflix, or Playstation’s/Xbox’s subscriptions.)
I admit, as much as I love Nintendo it upsets me, because I really wanted the N64 games… I suppose it’s still cheaper then VC, and such, but still… Annoying…
They should at least offer more, like an Eshop % discount, or something.
And the Sega games are kinda redundant, and not really worth paying the extra licensing fee, because most of them were already released on the Sega Genesis Classic Collection cartridge game. (Which sometimes goes on sale for half price on the Eshop.)
Even the Castlevania & Contra Sega games are already on Switch in the respected Castlevania & Contra collections.
I already have all of those.
I wish Nintendo would just make collection games like everyone else… But at least, we’re finally getting Banjo Kazooie on Switch.
Still, annoyed. To quote the VGcats author, I feel like a beaten wife with Nintendo sometimes… No matter how many times they bitch slap me, I still love them
@Thanotos Omega
Eh, in fairness, the WiiU was very backwards compatable, (could even use GameCube & all Wii controllers) and for awhile Nintendo was the only one offering backwards compatability.
Also, many Switch games do use voice chat. (Sure you have to use your phone, but it still works the same. I’ve used it before in Mario Kart 8, and such.) And frankly most games don’t require it.
And furthermore, Nintendo doesn’t make the Pokemon games, and the original intention wasn’t to force us to get both versions, nor are you required to get both, as they are essentially the same game. They only have a small ammount of exclusive Pokemon, and the point was to encourage trading them between games.
And Sony & Microsoft have done greedy things too. (Heck, they’re consoles always cost way more then Ninty.) So honestly, Ninty isn’t the only greedy one.
Not justifying the premium subscription option, as that still does kinda piss me off. Even $40 a year would’ve been better…
Not to mention the family plan is even ridiculously higher.
@Red-Supernova
The physics are noticeably different in the SMB1 format, (the developers said they updated that) but the SMB3 & SMW ones don’t feel like the NewSMB physics to me.
Background Pony #A370
I plan to get Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, Sly Cooper, Sly 2, Bully, Silent Hill 2, Resident Evil 4, Beyond Good and Evil, Devil May Cry 3, Psychonauts, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, Dragon Quest VIII, and Metal Gear Solid 3.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I keep playing Nier Automata, but there’s a lot of things that I’m not into, like not getting all loots because “it’s not necessary” and not accessing to the pause menu to heal myself.
Hopefully the game will get better. I killed a hipster version of Sephiroth and I rescued the annoying kid.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Decided to go back for the materials for the different strats i saw for the archers, and of course those brain dead fuck wits at from couldn’t have done a fucking short cut to bypass one of the most shit levels right,
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I think I’m gonna stop playing Nier Automata. Not because it’s addicting, but because it’s annoying.
You can’t put a boss that, in the middle of the fight, disables you and then proceeds to get you while you’re limping.
If this is how Yoko Taro designs a boss, I’m not gonna play the rest of the game then.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@NitroFury
I was looking forward to playing the original Starfox 64, Paper Mario 64, Banjo kazooie and Tooie, Majora’s Mask 64 AND Sin&Punishment ;.;
Hoping they reduce the price and not include the Animal crossing DLC since I’m only interesting in some of the 64 games since emulation for them always seems to be shaky .
@Zincy
I loved how Zora Link controlled underwater in the original Majora’s Mask
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide