Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dustcan
That’s crappy, because Metroid needs all the sales it can get. (Especially, because it’s not popular in Japan.)
We need to buy it, to remind Nintendo we like other games besides Mario & Zelda.
Kotaku is why gamer joyrnalism/news sites have a bad rep’ with gamers. Even some so called game-critics are giving Metroid Dread some flack for being “too hard,” and not having an easy difficulty setting.
@Zincy
I don’t mind animal people, (surprise to nobody) I like variety in fantasy races.
I liked the animal village in Link’s Awakening. It was oddly adorable in the HD remake.
Though, I never much cared for the term “furry.” As odd as this sounds, I never really partook in the furry fandom much.
(My skunk “persona” was actually based on StarFox fan character I had as a kid, back when everyone on Star Fox 64 sites had one as their avatar. Kinda like the Sonic fandom.)
@Red-Supernova
Yeah, agreed.
Shame, Zelda’s a great series. May look like a typical “fantasy/midevil” game to those unfamilar with it, but it has that unique quirky Nintendo/Miyamoto charm about it, and alot of care in them.
Come to think of it, I can’t think of any Nintendo series I dislike really.
I even like the Ice Climber games. (Was surprised that the Arcade Archives version was basically a different game, with enough differences to be a sequel.)
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky
I know. I have a history with the Zelda series as well but real life stuff prevented me from becoming more attached to the series compared to Nintendo’s other big juggernauts.
I can’t think of a series I dislike either. Its more of “wishing I could get into them before I leave this mortal coil” like with Fire Emblem.
Ice Climber is fine. I actually went and beat all 32 mountains awhile back but god the controls could have been so much better.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Red-Supernova
To tell you the truth you were probably stuck on the very first dungeon of the game you played.
I would recommend the BoTW. It doesn’t really have big dungeons. Or you were playing the games in order.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova
Understandable. I like Fire Emblem, but sadly I have been distracted by life, and other games to get really into them, and finish the ones I have.
I beat all 32 levels too. (The arcade Ice Climbers actually has more, and later mountains have new colors, so it feels more like a new game, then a remake.)
I admit the jump physics definately take getting used to, so Ice Climbers is an aquired taste.
I recently discovered Shigeru Miyamoto helped make Ice Climbers, (wasn’t the creator though, like he was Mario, Zelda, & Excitebike) and was inspired by the brick breaking in it for Super Mario Brothers.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Ring Team
I really like how they did the Northern cave in Smash Bros. Really captures the final climax of the game well. Though, a bit spoilery for some.
(Oh well, Smash nototiously spoils many things like “Ocarina of Time,” and the final boss of EarthBound 3, as well.)
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Beau Skunky
That map is really cool, but, to be honest, Final Fantasy VII has the Sixth Sense curse: Whatever you hear about it, it’s gonna be a heavy spoiler. I know how this game ends before I’m about to beat it.
Ring Team
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Beau Skunky
Yeah, I agree. I’m not into the story of this game (characters such as Dyne could have been more interesting than what we got), but it has some little bits that I love, like how Aerith got into Midgar (such a sweet scene) and how Sephiroth became insane. These are to me the high points of the game.
Even though I don’t like turn based combats, this game is very friendly to those who aren’t into it. Sometimes the camera is confusing and you’re gonna have moments where “Up” is “left”, but apart from that, it’s cool.
phoenixacezero
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Ring Team
there some good points to such as materia that allow you to copy your enemy special skills and transform you into a broken god, then there the bad points such as what you need to do to recruit Yuffie.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

A theory is now floating around that Undertale is a videogame world created by Deltarune Asriel.
The Dark World is created by Deltarune Kris.
Also Asriel might just be a closet gay or trans. Also Asgore might be gay. Also Rudy might also be gay.
Also Toriel might be homophobic and that’s the reason for divorce. Asgore hasn’t killed anybody, so why the breakup?
Both Asgore and Rudy love their own families but they also probably love each other. That dont fly in Toriel’s christian household.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
I don’t care for anime game, so I’m not an expert.
Well .. then what are we arguing about?) I’m telling you about the general style and amtosphere of the game, about the vast and varied open world that is filled with adventures, and you tell me only about lootboxes))
You haven’t even played this game, and you don’t know what you’re talking about. This is where we had to start: 3
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
@CaptainXtra
This is similar to today’s gaming industry) gaming companies are more listening to non-players who pay for games. And billion-dollar mega-corporations listen to whiners from Twitter))
Although, as practice shows, you should never listen to such people and adapt to them. Once you listen, it will not be enough for them, and they will want more changes in the game, they will never be enough.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
@Meanlucario
Well .. the game mechanics there are excellent, the combat system is very cool, when the enemy can be doused with water and then frozen or given electricity, it reminded me of the Bioshock combat system.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide