Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Been playing Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, so much better than the first, but it’s way harder. I love it.
Background Pony #D494
I just got all treasures in The Great Cave Offensive in Kirby Super Star.
All that’s left is to get all abilities, then beat, Milky Way Wishes and then beat The Arena and I’m done with the entire game.
Did you know one idea for a sub-game involves using limited abilities to try to escape a haunted house?
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
Already got my 70 and 80 gear for Sage/Reaper. Annoyingly, I won’t be able to do anything about my belts other than discard them… they’re all Cryptlurker, so unsellable/untradeable/undesynthable… :v
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

343 seems to be pulling the classic “lets roll back horrible progression systems to make us look like the good guy” move with Halo.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
Meanwhile I need a new computer before I can even try FFXIV because minimum requirements. Also my current (Windows 7) PC is getting old and creaky and needs to be replaced regardless; time to bite the bullet and learn to put up with 10/11.
Sadly my options in that regard are pretty limited; I live far enough out in the sticks that a custom rig is basically a non-starter. There’s exactly one store within easy driving distance that sells gaming-quality hardware. Hoy.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
There are legit people who will get annoyed if a game doesn’t have high enough system requirements, for whom the technical stats are the core element of games, this became a thing around the time consoles took over the gaming market, PC purists needed some way to gratify their egos so they latched on to hardware performance fixations, this colored the culture of PC gaming for a time and still has significant influences on gaming in general,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
I’m sticking to shareholders (who would understand graphics and hardware much more than game/console quality) and corporations grooming their consumers to care about it as well.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide