Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
I remember the history, but even at the time it was somewhat controversial; moreso after ME3 came out, since it was felt that we got her in lieu of Emily Wong. They should’ve at least recast her for the legendary edition.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I recently finished the route B of Nier Automata. The game is getting better, but the dialogue is very repetitive.
Also, for Adam and eve, I’m sure you can make a very interesting character design instead of using Sephiroth as a blueprint.
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario
I hope they finish the 3rd soon… I ain’t paying for “Early access” then they change everything.
And I have the itch to Drink, fight, swear, drink, fight more and drink as my Dwarven Fighter. They better have some bitchin’ beard selections or I’m gonna be cranky.
Background Pony #8BC9
Been thinking of getting a Switch Lite, but with it being Lite worried not all the games will work on it.
Background Pony #D494
So after beating Sonic 2 on Sega Genesis Switch with all Chaos Emeralds (Sonic alone), I decided to do it again with Tails. And for good measure, I input the cheat code that changes Tails’ name to Miles.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

For example, yesterday I saw an image in Reddit with 40.000 upvotes that criticized the pink spiky hair in western games. It’s a cliche, I don’t mind it, but I do wonder how many people would react if the same image was about 1000 years old women in bodies of 6 years old little girls in JRPGs. I mention it because I remember someone told me that “it’s not what happens in japanese content”, but that happened in Fire Emblem Awakening, the character Nowi.
And hey, I really like Fire Emblem Awakening and I’m not going to be too defensive on this topic, but Nowi was unnecessary.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide