Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I should cast away all notions of pride in video games, because it drives me to make incredibly stupid and self-destructive decisions. For example, I pretty much lost almost 2 1/2 hours worth of progres because I was too prideful to retry a boss fight and chose to quit outright like a bitch, which ended up kicking me back to the main menu without any sort of save prior to that.
Ironically, for all my complaining about having to run away from fights making me feel like a bitch, refusing to retry a boss fight because hurt pride is probably the most bitch thing I’ve ever done, at least where video games are concerned.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
In a game like no more heroes, you would think that dueling a boss while riding on a motorcycle would be awesome. But it isn’t. In fact, it sucks donkey ballsack.
Why?
The fucking camera. While on the bike, you don’t have access to lock on, or any way to quick-snap the camera behind you like you do while you’re on foot, which means that you’re constantly having to wrestle with the camera to keep the boss in your sights, which means consolarla taking your finger off the accelerate button. It’s not an exaggeration to say that I’ve died more times on the first phase of this one boss than I have in both this and the previous game put together.
Background Pony #B80D
I plan to only use the Cheato and Stop ‘n’ Swop codes in my run of “Banjo-Kazooie”.
Speaking of which, I’ve managed to get 100% of everything in Spiral Mountain and the first three worlds.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I think Banana Mania switching to Unity has broken Soft Cream beyond repair. Apparently the level design was nerfed in this version, yet I’ve been watching my brother struggle with it for nearly half an hour. It seems the physics engine is busted on this stage specifically. Can anyone else confirm this?
Background Pony #A21E
I’m trying to 100% Super Mario World.
Beaten all the castles and fortresses, beaten all the Special Zone levels, beaten all the ghost houses, and found the secret exit for Donut Secret House that lets you get to the 1st Star Road Exit.
But I’m only at 93, and I have no idea which exits I’m missing.
Background Pony #A21E
Is it the level in Choco Island where the exit you get depends on how many coins you get and how quickly you get through the level?
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I’m worried that-now that Microsoft owns Activision/Blizzard-if we do get a sequel to Spyro Reignited trilogy, it’ll be exclusive to Xbox Series X and that stupid Gamepass. After all, the same thing happened when they bought Bethesda and now gamers won’t be able to experience any of their new games on PS5, Switch, or non-Gamepass PC platforms :(
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I’m worried that-now that Microsoft owns Activision/Blizzard-if we do get a sequel to Spyro Reignited trilogy, it’ll be exclusive to Xbox Series X and that stupid Gamepass. After all, the same thing happened when they bought Bethesda and now gamers won’t be able to experience any of their new games on PS5, Switch, or non-Gamepass PC platforms :(
That may be true, but likely for a year.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And here’s another claim, well more of an accusation against Microsoft that some people made and ran with, that being “Microsoft/Xbox hates Platformer IPs”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide